BY MALIBU RUM

Malibu is an original Caribbean coconut rum, that was born and lives in a place where the spirit of summer shines all year round. see more...

Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
We bought this rum for the name (we live in the Caribbean) and we were unfortunately disappointed. The packaging is nice, but we were not a fan of the flavor at all and didn’t think the spices went well together. We will not buy this specific flavor again.
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
This was definitely not my favorite thing from Malibu. It did not taste very nice at all and gave our drinks a harsh not so nice flavor. I’ll be sticking to the flavored Malibu in the future for sure. Coconut all the way lol.
Elizabeth F.
Shreveport, LA
I love Malibu! I mix the spiced rum with coconut water and a splash of pineapple juice for a refreshing summer drink. Blended with some ice, it makes such a fun and tasty poolside beverage perfect for summer!
Amanda R.
Daphne
I mean you can't really go wrong with Malibu Rum. It's the least offensive of all alcoholic beverages in my opinion. I used this in a recipe for America's oldest cocktail, and enjoyed it immensely.
Tammy C.
Bastrop
I loved this. The spiced flavor gives so much flavor and left a wonderful taste and Malibu is always a great brand with affordable prices. Will drink this many more times
Allison B.
Winter Park, FL
This room is good ways any fruity drinks like a pena colada And the spices in it adds to it instead of it just makes spiked it has a hant something else
Alanna I.
Hacienda heights
This a flavor filled rum, and makes a strong impact on any drink you put it in. A little strong and noticeable as rum, but good nonetheless.
Anna L.
Florissant, MO
Although I appreciate the fact that this rum has fewer calories than the original, I am not a huge fan of the artificial sweetener flavor…
Natasha T.
Stanhope
It's great. Nice, smooth taste. My friends and I enjoy this brand. The different flavors gives me options, depending on my current mood.
Brittany B.
Bossier City
I love this a lot really smooth and great for mixed drinks in the bubble bath late at nigjt when you want nothing on but a face mask.