BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Malibu Heat is the perfect west coast blend of juicy pineapple, California oranges and creamy coconut. Hydrating formula contains skin-loving shea butter to deliver long lasting moisture for the perfect everyday lotion and the softest way to fragrance! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Acelia D.
Attica
This product is amazing and smells so good and it feels so smooth and refreshing on the skin when I bought those product everything at Bath and Bodyworks was 75% off so I got it for three dollars but normally it is $15 I would most definitely recommend this product
Sheily A.
Follansbee, WV
The tropical smell on this lotion is amazing. It is like going on vacation to the beach. It applies very smoothly and feels great on the skin. It adds a great amount of moisture. I love using it after a shower at nights.
Chelsea N.
I absolutely love the scent of this Bath and Body works lotion. It’s very much a summer scent! It is an everyday lotion that keeps your skin refreshed!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Sweet sweet smell of summer!! This scent is good it lasts long not only does it smell good but it feels good. Keeps you're skin nice and hydrated
Tatiana M.
I love bath and body works but who doesn't? lol I love this smell! I got it a couple years ago and it just smells like summertime to me!
Haley W.
Ord, NE
I love love love this lotion I always use it after a shower. It smells great and leaves me feeling confident in myself