Malibu C

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Hard water can be so weighing on your hair and cause it to feel greasy because of build up. Although I use a clarifying shampoo once a week to help combat that I wanted to give this product a try! The Malibu Hard Water Wellness Remedy comes in a small packet you use in the shower after you shampoo. Simply pour it in your hands and add some water to activate. Wait 5 minutes to rinse and shampoo again. Make sure to use conditioner after (if you don’t already). Although there’s two different lightings in my photos I really think this product works well! My hair feels much lighter and less greasy/ build up like. It also did not mess with my color. Definitely recommend if your looking for an affordable hard water build up helper!
5 / 5
I hate my hard water, i’m sure you do as well. You’re in for a game changer with the malibu hard water treatment. This little brown packet will rack up your hair game by removing the gross feeling and dull ness. it has seriously made my hair appointments less stressful and dealing with my hair care regimen has become less tedious too.
5 / 5
We have hard water at our house and i find that this helps a lot. Even if you aren’t sure if you have hard water, this will probably still be beneficial.