Malibu Hard Water Wellness Remedy 12 Ct uploaded by Bri C.Malibu Hard Water Wellness Remedy 12 Ct uploaded by Randi W.

BY MALIBU C

Hard Water Wellness Remedy 12 Ct - Hard water has met its match with this gentle yet powerfully effective wellness treatment that draws out all hard-to-budge rocks that leech onto your locks. Malibu C Hard Water Wellness Treatment instantly transforms hair from dry, drab and discolored to hair full of softness, shine and natural body.100% Vegan. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten, DEA, propylene glycol and fragrance. Not tested on animals (cruelty-free). - Hard Water Wellness Remedy 12 Ct

• How do you use this, and do you find it effective?3 Answers
  • Does this work on dark brown hair? My hair is turning sli...1 Answers
Bri C.
New Berlin, WI
This hair treatment is exactly what I need to keep my highlights healthy and bright looking between appointments! My highlights tend to get brassy looking very quickly from our severely hard water. Doing this wellness treatment once a week helps strip the mineral build up from my long hair and in turn keeps the blonde looking fresh and light. I use weekly for consistent maintenance. Malibu Hard Water Wellness Remedy 12 Ct
Randi W.
Alma, MI
This is my absolute favorite product. It saves my hair on the daily. I use it once weekly because at my house we have extremely hard water even with the water softener. This is that extra umph my hair needs to strip put all the iron and minerals that are put on my hair.
Sarah C.
I did a packet after we bought our water softener, to get rid of the hard water deposits in my hair and start fresh. I have had a problem with an orange tint for forever. After leaving a packet on for about four minutes, I could smell the rust leaving my hair!!! It made a noticeable difference in the tint and softness of my hair and I plan on doing a couple more packets until my hair is back to normal.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I purchased this product in hopes of helping to improve my damaged hair. I have hard well water that has destroyed my hair and this system received great reviews. The packets are the most promising part of their system. They did remove the gunk and build up, but the shampoo isn’t effective enough to maintain between treatments. The treatments are too drying and too expensive to do often. I am just not sure the system is worth spending money on.
Alicia P.
Plant city, FL
I was recommend this product because we have hard water and I knew I had hard water hair. My hair is brown but it was a golden brown from the hard water. After using this product it went back to normal and I could feel the build up wash away! Would recommend it to others!
Carissa H.
These are great!! We have well water at our house and after a while, it really takes a toll on your hair. My hair has been feeling weighed down and gross lately, so I've decided to give these a try. It took about 3 because I have very long, thick hair. After I washed it out a noticed a difference immediately. My hair felt lighter, softer and so clean! It got rid of so much of that hard water build up. It actually made my hair a bit lighter like it was when I was a little kid.
Desirae M.
LAKE CITY , FL
I had VERY bad water for a while and my hair was so dry and dull. These are a lifesaver. They took the buildup out of my hair from the water and helped it look normal again. I got mine at a salon but you can buy them on Amazon I know also. Amazing stuff!!
Kassandra P.
Lebanon, ME
I have well water at home. This product does a good job of stripping the residues from my hair. I do notice that it makes my natural blonde hair look brighter. My only complaint is that it dries out my hair, so I usually follow up with a conditioning treatment.
Amber N.
Louisville, OH
I have terrible well water that turns my blond an unnatural brassy color. This pulls all of the color out and even seems to help lighten my hair as well. Not quite five stars because it does dry my hair out a bit.
michelle p.
Works to get hard water sediment out of your hair, but it takes me at least three packets because I have so much hair so it becomes an expensive investment
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
How do you use this, and do you find it effective?
Vanessa T.
Evanston, IL
Does this work on dark brown hair? My hair is turning slightly orange and brassy and am curious to see if this product would work since I've heard so many great things about it.