BY MALIBU

Shield Your Hair From Bombarding Minerals Hiding in Your Water Rehydrating Blend of Natural Amino Acid Proteins. Vital Moisturizers. Restores the Strength & Integrity to Dry, Damaged Hair. Wellness Complex with Organic Aloe. Reveals Radiant Shine, Manageability & Silky Comb-Through. Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added. 100% Vegan 800-622-7332. . see more...

• Does this work for naturally wavy haired people ?2 Answers
  • What is hard water? Also does this work well with putting hydrati...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for curly hair?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
This stuff works really well. My hair is naturally blonde, and when it comes into contact with chlorine, it turns my hair green. When I use Malibu it takes the green right out.
Rita-Marie P.
I was a competitive swimmer for 4 years and this shampoo/conditioner does miracles! Being in coloring everyday for months really damages your hair and just makes it dry and strips it of its natural oils etc. But this shampoo counters that. It makes your hair look healthy again and soft and not so straw-like.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I highly recommend this product if you're searching for a product that will be very hydrating and moisturizing for your hair! I have thick, dry and curly hair and this leaves my hair very soft and frizz free!
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
literally all I have in my shower I always go there they have so much stuff you want it all they need one like right next to my house well maybe not cause I already spend so much money but the smell is so great and the bottles are so cute and I love love love the smell and everything
Cølleen R.
Grove City, PA
I love this product it's amazing! It works so good !!! It last a long time and my hair feels so clean and looks healthy to buy one it's totally worth it !
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I used to have to use this stuff as my well water would turn my blonde hair orange. This did a good job stripping some of the build up out of my hair.
Autumn M.
I love Malibu products! This conditioner leaves your hair so soft and healthy feeling. We use their treatments in the salon I work at all the time.
Brenda F.
Love this product! I have well water so I need something to keep my hair from turning brassy. I've used it for two years and couldn't be happier!
Rikki S.
Loved this! It smells amazing and doesn't leave a weird film like you would expect. Amazing product for the price. I would definitely recommend
Amber S.
The shampoo and conditioner is the best for removing well water and any build up on the hair! I highly recommend it as a hair stylist.
Mollie W.
Jefferson, TX
Does this work well for curly hair?
Kallee P.
Does this have a nice tropical scent to it?
Jae G.
Donyou use this in place of normal conditioner?
Sophie P.
Does this work for naturally wavy haired people ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How is this any different than a conditioner not for hard water? How do you know if you have hard water?