BY MALIBU

Shield Your Hair From Bombarding Minerals Hiding in Your Water Rehydrating Blend of Natural Amino Acid Proteins. Vital Moisturizers. Restores the Strength & Integrity to Dry, Damaged Hair. Wellness Complex with Organic Aloe. Reveals Radiant Shine, Manageability & Silky Comb-Through. Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added. 100% Vegan 800-622-7332. . see more...

• Does this work for naturally wavy haired people ?2 Answers
  • What is hard water? Also does this work well with putting hydrati...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for curly hair?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Taryn C.
Bought this on Amazon when my stylist recommended a clarifying shampoo. The water at my house has a lot of chlorine and minerals. I have thin hair and needed something gentle. The ingredients are great and there aren't any parabens. The smell is really nice and it was creamy and soft in my hair. My hair feels so clean and soft. My scalp is not irritated and my hair isn't frizzy or Unmanageable. Huge fan. Will purchase again! (The amazon kit came with conditioner and treatment packets!)
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
I have really harsh well water that has been difficult to work with when I want to color my hair. Ever since using this conditioner, the blonde highlights I have put in my hair stay much more vibrant for much longer. This is a little pricey, but because I don't use a lot of it the bottle lasts quite a while. Highly recommend.
Brinna K.
Saginaw, MI
If you have well water or are a frequent swimmer, you really need this shampoo. It removes the mineral buildup in your hair that causes that brassy, orange look. If you swim, it takes the harsh chemicals out and keeps your locks nourished and moisturized! Definitely recommend to anyone that has hard water or swims a lot.
Ali J.
Salina, KS
I enjoy Malibu's products but I'm not entirely a huge fan for my personal use. For other people's hair yes. Using the shampoo and conditioner together is way more effective. It's used to clarify the hair after being on chlorine. Definitely have to try it for yourself.
Kelly S.
This leaves your hair feeling flawless! It doesn't leave a film or anything like that on your hair. Compared to other brands, this one is the one to get. My hair stays soft for days, I can't get enough of this conditioner. Would definitely recommend.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
I have had well water for years and it's very damaging to my hair. I use this shampoo when I want to add life back to my hair. Use only a couple times a month. It's almost like a toner and helps with your hair from getting brassy too
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
I was a swimmer for 3 years in middle school and I used this daily after practice. I absolutely love the smell and it kept my naturally blonde hair both blonde and silky smooth! Paired with the shampoo this set is the best!
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
The malibu hard water wellness conditioner smells beautifully. It treats you hair with kindness and with a new found strength. I would buy this product over and over again. I'm very satisfied with this.
Hayley E.
Fairfield, CA
This stuff is amazing, it helps soften your hair after removing buildup that was put on. I use it 2 times a month. My hair is fine textured and blonde and it works extremely well. I would highly recommend it.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
This stuff works really well. My hair is naturally blonde, and when it comes into contact with chlorine, it turns my hair green. When I use Malibu it takes the green right out.
Mollie W.
Gilmer, TX
Does this work well for curly hair?
Kallee P.
Does this have a nice tropical scent to it?
Jae G.
Donyou use this in place of normal conditioner?
Sophie P.
Does this work for naturally wavy haired people ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How is this any different than a conditioner not for hard water? How do you know if you have hard water?