BeautyHairHair ProductsMalibu C
Malibu Hard Water Weekly Demineralizer

Malibu Hard Water Weekly Demineralizer

by Malibu C

A patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves into a gel in the palms of the hands forming a rich lathering treatment specifically formulated for hair shampooed in hard water or exposed to water softeners that use salt and/or phosphates. Removes all hard water minerals that can discolor or damage hair Eliminates brassiness & revitalizes shine and manageability ;

Does this actually work and get rid of buildup?
Start your review of Malibu Hard Water Weekly Demineralizer!
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,124 reviews
Malibu Hard Water Weekly Demineralizer uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great removed the build up from my hair! Had to start using because I moved and [email protected] minerals were building up on my hair!!
Bobbie J.
Malibu Hard Water Weekly Demineralizer uploaded by Bobbie J.
Purchased at: Amazon
We love this product in our house, especially because we have well water! This has been a huge helper with removing the excess minerals and metals left behind from our well water. One of my kiddos has blonde hair and bo matter what we did, her hair always had an orangy/strawberry blonde tone to it. We started using this along with washing her hair with the hard water wellness shampoo,and I cannot believe the difference! I highly recommend this product!
Rebecca B.
Delavan, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
Almost as good as having a Malibu treatment in the salon. Easy instructions with great results. Would recommend to others and plan on purchasing again in the future. Reasonably priced.
Becca U.
Palatine, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not sure the results yet and if it works because I just started using it. But the smell is so bad and it’s lingering on my hair, for that reason alone I don’t think I can use this product. It’s also making my head itch!
Natalie J.
Since I moved one year ago and I had to go to well water my hair became very brittle and damaged. I just found out about this product a few months ago and I wish I had found it sooner, this is saving my hair from harsh mineral build up along with the shampoo.
jessica S.
Baltimore, Maryland
This stuff really works! I don't have hard water any more but when I did this was a lifesaver. Removed all the gunk and left my hair so soft.
Carly B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This stuff was a life saver! I lived in the desert for 6 months and the water to bathe in was so rich in iron my hair was a disaster. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product.
Shaina C.
Hastings, PA
This is the only type of hard water hair treatment I've tried, but loved the results. Our tap water contains a lot of calcium, so this was crucial for helping me cleanse my hair of all the yucky accumulation.
Kelly B.
Flushing, MI
Works great for well water. Leaves my hair feeling so much better and removes brass especially after using bleach.
Abbey L.
Bay city, MI
This will remove the film feel that gets left on your hair as well as remove all the product build up on your hair. In the end your hair feels clean and refreshed also leaves it feeling soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...