BY MALIBU

100% Vegan. Malubu Hair Color Wellness Kit Contains: 1  Color Wellness Shampoo - 9 oz /266 ml Preserve the vibrancy of your color to reveal healthy, shiny hair.  These Unique & progressive ingredients with pure essential oil aroma provide for an invigorating & rich lathering experience.  Formulated for all ages & hair types. 1 Color Wellness Conditioner -  9 oz /266 ml Sustain lasting co. see more...

• Does this product help with the dandruff caused from well...1 Answers
  • "Works wonders on hair that is exposed to hard water. " in 2 reviews
  • "Smells amazing. " in 1 review
  • "I'm very picky and about my colored hair and this is a great product I recommend for anyone " in 1 review
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
An amazing group of products! Perfect to use before and after color to keep her fresh and healthy. I love the feel and smell of this entire set! The treatments are so fabulous and have given me options for every phase my hair goes through and it keeps it super healthy shiny and beautiful!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I purchased this product with the hopes of helping to improve my damaged hair. I have hard well water that has destroyed my hair and this system received great reviews. The shampoo was okay and the packets seem to help a bit. However, the conditioner was not moisturizing enough, especially for a product targeted to damaged hair.
Danielle M.
Crystal lake, IL
Firm believer on EVERYONE can benefit from a Malibu treatment! Removes all build up from the hair strand, and not only leaves the hair feeling clean, shiny, and weightless, but also preps the hair for the best coloring results.
Melissa F.
Overland Park, KS
I ordered the Malibu Color Wellness set and was less than impressed. I am looking for a more healthy product to use on my hair. It did not lather very well and left my hair feeling rough and tangled- even after using the conditioner. I only used the product once. Sadly I would not recommend it. Will keep looking.
stacy b.
Zimmerman , MN
Malibu is the go to product in our salon to help take out minerals and build up on the hair. Works wonders on hair that is exposed to hard water.
Sarah G.
Ogdensburg, NY
I used to have very hard water that would change my hair from blonde to orange. These products really helped strip the orange.
Renee C.
Love this shampoo so much. Malibu is a great product. It works wonders on my hair. Favorite shampoo. Smells amazing.
Kate F.
Lansing, MI
Amazing treatment to so to your hair before you do something drastic to it. Really helps with maintains healthy hair
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this totally will get this again. I don't know when but I will. It made my hair reel absolutely incredible
Amber l.
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
Does this product help with the dandruff caused from well water? my hair stays so flaky.