suggested searches

Malibu C

Malibu Dandruff/Eczema Weekly...
21 Reviews
This is a phenomenal weekly scalp clarifying treatment for all hair types. It removes product buildup on hair and scalp while getting rid of hard water buildup as well. Restores hairs natural body and shine and helps keep scalp flake free and holds off any dry itchy scalp too. Definitely highly recommend
I use it once a week and have had no eczema flare ups since I found this product. I can use all the smell good shampoos and conditioners now and no worries on how my scalp will react. Highly recommended for eczema.
I found that this worked phenomenally. I will use this weekly, although I found these to be extremely pricey.
Quick and easy treatment that helps to detoxify and soothe dry, itchy scalps. I live in Colorado and this is a life saver in the winter. I use it on my clients too and it’s great!
This treatment is a miracle worker. I have a dry, flaky scalp and this is the only treatment that truly gets rid of it. I use this every other week and it helps so much. I’m not a fan of the smell, but it’s worth it!
Malibu’s treatments have never disappointed me! This treatment will exfoliate the dead skin and create the optimal environment for your hair to grow long, strong, and healthy!! I would definitely recommend this is you are having issues with dryness and itchiness!
Helped clear up my itchy flaky scalp within days. The only downside is that it smells HORRIBLE.
I get eczema in my scalp and this products help tame the flare ups. It is affordable and absolutely effective. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from eczema or dandruff. It will not disappoint.
Resultados perfeitos. Notamos a diferença logo no primeiro uso. Vale a pena o investimento pois a qualidade é indiscutível.
Unfortunately I had a very poor reaction to this product. Not worth the $$$$$ for me