BY MALIBU

Scalp Therapy Natural Wellness Treatment. Fast Relief From Flaking & Itching. Soothes Dry, Irritated Scalp. Promotes a Healthy Scalp. 100% Vegan 12 ~ 0.17 oz Packets. . see more...

Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I’ve tried just about everything for my crazy scalp, but these are the only things that work! I use each package twice, and probably go through 3 a month. I highly recommend these to anyone whom struggles with flakey scalp. I use the shampoo too, but found that I need a stronger conditioner than the scalp therapy.
Karen R.
salisbury
I get eczema in my scalp and this products help tame the flare ups. It is affordable and absolutely effective. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from eczema or dandruff. It will not disappoint.
Shannon  W.
Walnutport, PA
Works great for when I have a flare up of Psoriasis and as a weekly cleaner of buildup of product in my hair. But doesn't leave my hair or scalp feeling dry sfterwards.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
This stuff is life changing. I usually get really dry flaky scalp syndrome around certain times of the year and this product has saved me from having those embarrassing huge flakes in my hair. It moisturizes everything very well and is worth the cost.
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
Great product! One of the things I can't live without for my beauty routine. I have scalp psoriasis, and this really makes my scalp feel great unlike some other products that made it feel dry and itchy.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH
I love this product. I am prone to dry scalp issues and the hard water we have makes it worse. This clears things up right away and keeps it clear. I use the shampoo and conditioner daily and then use this once a week or once every 2 weeks as needed. I couldn't find the product for a while and had to try other ones, but nothing compares!
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
Thus is my favorite professional brand. This scalp wellness is amazing and I used every couple of weeks to stabilize my scalp.
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
This product works excellent in taking care of tough dry scalp and hydrates to reduce dandruff. As a weekly treatment id highly recommend this product!
Amber M.
Seneca, SC
I have horrible dandruff and this stuff worked amazing. Really had my scalp very clean and fresh ! Also toned down my dandruff an extreme amount .
Carolina S.
Massachusetts
Resultados perfeitos. Notamos a diferença logo no primeiro uso. Vale a pena o investimento pois a qualidade é indiscutível.
Melanie P.
Huntington , WV
I have tried a wide variety of shampoos, conditioners, and scalp treatments for my dry, flaky, itchy scalp. Nothing seems to work. How much is this product, where can I find it, and has anyone else used it for severe scalp issues like mine?
Juana R.
Wilmington, DE
How well does it work and how often can you use it? Where can I find it?
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
Over the past year I have been suffering from an itchy scalp with flaking and scabbing. I am desperate to find something that will help. I know it's our water that is causing it. Does this really take it away or just alleviate the symptoms slightly?