BY MALIBU C

Preserve the Vibrancy of Your Color Reveal Healthy, Shiny Hair. Unique & Progressive Ingredients. Pure Essential Oil Aroma. Provides an Invigorating & Rich Lathering Experience. For All Ages & Hair Types. Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added. 100% Vegan 800-622-7332. .

Michelle C.
I really dislike the packaging of this product. It looks like something you buy for $1 in the dollar store. It makes my hair even more dry and brittle, and i already have dry and brittle ends. It doesn't work for my scalp and hair so i ditched it after a couple of uses, too bad because it's $13, too. I wouldn't buy it again.  Malibu Color Wellness Moisturizing Shampoo
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Am extremely sensitive to vitamin C or citric acids. This is one of the few hair products that is free of these. Safe for colored hair. And leaves hair feeling as nice as other salon products. Have been using the shampoo and conditioner for almost a year. Minimal amount of fragrance also. Great for someone with sensitive skin and or allergies.
Amy B.
This product worked amazing and really surprised me with how great it actually was. I would 10/10 recommend this product to a friend. It would also make a fantastic gift for someone. It leaves your hair feeling nourished and healthy once you are done.
Rene M.
After using this product you will feel like you just left Malibu.
This product smells amazing and leaves hair feeling refreshed and new.
Helps to improve the health of your hair one strand at a time.
Don't believe me just try it for yourself, your hair will thank you.
Jayni W.
Rochester , NY
Not a bad shampoo- left my hair feeling oily. Not sure I would use it again for the price, but the smell of it was great. If you have dry hair I would recommend!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is a great deep moisturizing shampoo especially for those with color treated hair. will prolong the life of your colored hair!
Jordan M.
Saint Paul, OR
This shampoo did everything but give extra moisture to my hair as it was suppose to.  I would not buy or recommend this.
♥Jami♥ W.
Great shampoo. I really like this line of products. Very effective and efficient. Has a great smell and is very hydrating
Victoria r.
this smells amanzing and works great at making my hair really soft! and it's affordable
Amanda C.
This does wonders for keeping your color vibrant for many washes, even in warm water. Normally, my blue and green tones will fade within a month, but the fading while using this brand is so minimal that my color still looks new well after 5-6 weeks. However, I have a very oily scalp and this doesn’t seem to clean it as well as I need and my roots will look greasy within 24 hours.