BY MALIBU

Sustain Longer Lasting Color & Moisture Retention Plant-Derived Complex & UV-Inhibitors. Defend Against Environmental Aggressors. Instant Detangling & Radiant Shine. Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added. For All Hair Types & Ages. 100% Vegan 800-622-7332. . see more...

• Has anyone used this before, I am wondering how it works ...1 Answers
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
I dye my hair regularly, but even when using professional grade dyes there is always a risk of drying your hair out. When using Malibu's products, especially when using the color wellness conditioner I feel that I maintain a strong, vibrant color while keep my hair shiny and healthy. As someone who has naturally greasy hair I can promise that your hair will feel light and airy giving you a sheen without the greasy look and feeling!
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
I have use this product many times. I would continue to use this product and recommend to anyone. It is affordable and not too pricey and it gives you the conditioning you need. I was very satisfied with this product.
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
This stuff is awesome. Makes my hair feel amazing! Definitely makes my hair soft. It's a nice product to have. Only gotten once but would definitely get it again
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy. I wash my hair 1-2 times a week & I use dry shampoo so I need products that work well with dry shampoo
Laura F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Used when I had well water and colored hair. It did wonders on removing the brassy color from my hair. Great scent as well
Elizabeth L.
Aurora, MO
 It worked OK. He did keep the color but I didn't really care for the smell.  It was pretty thick so I did enjoy that
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
I love this shampoo. I have extremely hard well water and my hair gets super dry. This puts the moisture back in.
Danielle H.
Malibu has always been one of my all time favorite go to drinks. You can never go wrong when it come Malibu
Pinot P.
This conditioner works wonders on my dry lifeless hair. After torturing it with hot styling tools, this is the remedy I used to add some extra nourishment.
Jillian  C.
Has anyone used this before, I am wondering how it works with hair as thick as mine? I have a hard time finding conditioners that make my hair as soft as I'd like it.