Malibu Color Prepare Packet uploaded by Wanda H.

BY MALIBU

Jacquelyn S.
Portsmouth
This prepared my hair for getting a color treatment after spend g a long hot summer swimming in chlorinated pools. The outcome from the salary n was perfect after using this product!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt like this color prepare packet worked really well. I feel like it helped to remove any buildup in my hair and prepare it for my hair color application. It also helped to decrease the time it took for my hair color to process.
Hope P.
Chiefland, FL
Five stars tells it all, great to use before and after coloring hair. Hair dye tends to dry hair out, and this gives the moisture back. Awesomeness is all you need to know.
Monica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use it every time, whether I am coloring myself or going to the salon. I feel I get more even coverage, longer lasting color, and less lines of demarcation.
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Malibu hair products are amazing when it comes to preping your hair for color application. Strips all the negativity and gets you ready for gorgeous hair!
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ummm I was doing a snap and this product came up. So I should be doing a review on Malibu rum, which I find delicious, refreshing, and flavorful.
Wanda H.
Fort Myers, FL
Malibu Color Prepare is quick and easy to use and you get great color results. It is affordable and prepares the hair for your hair color.
Cristhian Enmanuel R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Malibu Color Prepare Packet!This alcoholic drink is very good I have conprado several times for its taste and quality