BY MALIBU

A patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves into a gel in the palms of the hands forming a rich lathering treatment specifically formulated for previously colored hair with undesirable results to remove all elements that can interfere with color. Safely, gently and effectively helps remove undesired color Prepares hair for superior color correction ; see more...

Malibu Color Correction 1st Step to Success
  • "Great product :) not realy strong or overwhelming either :) good price too although I only used once" in 1 review
nicolette b.
This product is amazing!! My sister in law is a hair dresser and she has used this product on me. No other product has given us the results like Malibu color correction has
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I have severely dry, damaged, bleached hair. I mean it's super fried, so one day I decided I wanted liliac colored hair. I purchased a tube of permanent lavender hair color from my local cosmoprof store and went ahead and applied it as directed. Well, my results weren't so great since my hair was FRIED. The color turned by roots BLUE and my ends a sickly GREEN/GRAY color. It was gross! Working in a hair salon, I went to work pretending, like I meant to do that. Needless to say, it was a reflection on my salon (even though they didn't do it), the owner pulled me aside and handed me a packet of Malibu Color Correct. I looked at him like he was crazy, I didn't think this was going to work. I went home and tried it as directed, and let me tell you, it pulled ALL the unwanted color out of my hair. My hair was back to it's platinum blonde state. The best part of all, it DID NOT damage my hair, at all. My hair felt soft and looked healthy after this treatment. I can not recommend this product enough. I absolutely love it, it's a true miracle worker!
Brianna N.
Centreville , AL
This product really helps the color correction process become easier! It removes all the buildup and chemical that keep the hair from lifting correctly! Must have with a color correction!
Selena R.
Fresno , CA
I was given a sample at a hairshow to try. This made it super easy to get our a color that just wouldn't lift. I had lavender dye that was always stubborn and wouldn't lift.
Jessica C.
Louisa, KY
Helps the best for after swim hair if you get into a chlorine pool and your hair turns green, after one use your hair is back to normal.
Christina R.
Michigan city, IN
Did what it was supposed too. Would definitely buy it again. If you want to correct a color oops this is the product for you.
Rusil G.
New York
Love tat you can drink this with any tumor and juices and can be great for party . Also a good mixer . Will recommended
Deni B.
Cypress
Wasn't impressed with this product. The presentation lead me wrong. I don't really have an opinion about comparison
Rachael M.
Great product :) not really strong or overwhelming either :) good price too although I only used once