BY MALIBU #1 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry ju...11 Answers
  • What do you drink this with 5 Answers
  • What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?11 Answers
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I llooooovveeeee sweet drinks when Im going out. I don't really like too much of a hard liquor and something that hits me so fast. Drinking rum a sweet rum at that would be my second kind of cocktail to drink after Hennessy. Malibu Coconut Rum or any kind of fruit rum is really good. You may or may not need to drink it with anything else if you can drink straight but a splash of juice would do the trick just to bring the flavors out. Its like drinking a tropical blend juice with a hint of rum. All you're missing is the sand and beach! Malibu Coconut Rum
Ginjer R.
Ginjer R.
Denver, CO
This is one of those alcohol products that I just can't seem to drink without a mixer or chaser of some sort. It's very sweet and tastes just like coconut (which I do love) but it is sooo potent I can't take more than a couple shots before I no longer want to see the bottle. It certainly has its place in things like piña coladas or summery seasonal drinks, but I can't see it having much use outside of that in my house. Overall it isn't a bad product, but definitely not something I plan on purchasing again unless I have an insatiable craving for piña coladas 😅
Molly B.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
This was the first alcohol and I would drink it all the time which probably explains why I can't even think about this alcohol without wanting to throw up. I still can't eat or like the taste of coconut years later but I think it was a pretty good alcohol to start out on and it gave me a lot of good memories! If you like the taste of coconut and aren't a fan of the taste of alcohol I would suggest this! Even though I can't drink this now or anytime in the future I'm glad my first experience with alcohol was with this!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Traverse city
Among my favorite types of rum! It has a great taste and can definitely satisfy someone, particularly 20-something individuals who don't like tequila and want something with some sweetness. I love that it requires only a small amount of chaser (if even needed) which makes this much healthier than using lots of chaser. It takes so good with a small amount of vanilla coke, regular coke, or vanilla soymilk! Would recommend! Silk Soymilk Vanilla - 2 CT, Coca-Cola Vanilla,
nandiee c.
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
my all time drink i love it not only coconut but diffrent other flavors !! i take shots , mix it in drinks , blend it in my blender with just ice and i love it so refreshing and it makes me feel so chill and relax when im chilling but in a party and want to be wild then thats a diffrent story bring me 2 more bottles please !! lol i just love this drink since i been 18 !! <3 this drink always in my house bar and never leaveing my house , my guest love my my cotails mix with MALiBU <3
Allison W.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Years ago, myself & 2 of my girlfriends backpacked through Europe for 5 weeks following our college graduation. For some reason, we decided to purchased a big bottle of this coconut Rum at the airport in the duty free area before boarding our flight to London and beginning our once in a lifetime backpacking journey. So, this delicious rum always takes me back to a sweet brief period of time that was all about celebration, freedom, adventure, accomplishment, & awakening. :-)
Emanuel M.
Emanuel M.
Don't even know where to start. Way to many memories with this classic. If your Puerto Rican or Dominican and make Cocuito and your currently not using Malibu, you need to make the switch. I know it might be blasphemy to say it but it's true. This or Captain Morgan's coconut rum. But seriously this is a banger with mango or pimple or passion fruit drinks. I used to drink this with carribien style Sunny D back in the college days before hitting up the club's. So dang good.
Pia B.
Pia B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the sort of drink you'd like to have with you on a tropical holiday, or a seaside break. At first whiff, the scent transports you to an island on the Caribbean or the sunny beaches of Florida or California. The coconut is not overwhelming, the flavor sweet, and you can easily get over the fact that it smells a little like sunscreen. Would purchase again, especially since it's so cheap! Perfect mixer for your tropical cocktails. Possibilities seem endless with this.
Emily R.
Emily R.
The number one best use for Malibu Coconut Rum is far and away making blended mixed drinks, and I'm not just talking pina coladas. Take frozen strawberries, frozen mango, Malibu Coconut Rum, and grenadine, and you'll have anyone begging you for the recipe of the best tropical daiquiri's they've ever had. Also, you can drink Malibu straight like nothing else, but it does have a bit of an oily consistency thanks to the coconut. I recommend a seltzer or ice to lighten it up.
Leia D.
Leia D.
Alvin
I love rum and coke during the summer, and have tried a multitude of them, but decided to give Malibu a try while picking up wine at our local specs. It was more than affordable and after mixing it with coke that night decided that it needed to be a staple in our rum consumption. It wasn't too heavy, paired well with coke- and since having tried it that way found also that it paired well with just about any other mixer we added it to as well. Definitely a summer must have.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Dawsonville, GA
How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry juice and pineapple juice!
ashley r.
ashley r.
What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
What do you like to mix this with?
Illy H.
Illy H.
Burnley, Lancashire
Foodie Expert
Favourite alcoholic drink to have on holiday? Mine is Malibu Coconut Rum & Coca-Cola Classic
Celina S.
Celina S.
What is everyone's favorite mix?