BY MALIBU RUM #1 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cr...16 Answers
  • What do you drink this with 9 Answers
  • Are you a fan of this, like me? Yes or No5 Answers
solemar M.
Osceola
Purchased at: Walmart
Malibu Coconut Rum i love this type of adult beverage because is flavorful,, i personally like to mix it with tropical fruit juice, it doesn't need much to change the flavor in your drink, i love it and is pretty inexpensive, i usually have a bottle of it in my refrigerator.
Samantha C.
Abbeville, LA
Makes a perfect drink mixed with Simply Tropical® Juice Drink. Absolutely love it and JELL-O Lime Gelatin Dessert shots come out divine. A bit expensive but drinking it in moderation the cost really isn’t that bad. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jessica N.
Wurtland
This is 100% my go to drink of choice. Brings a little but of the beach back to Kentucky for me. Mix this up with a little bit of pineapple and cherry and make your self a cool concoction that goes down smooth and brings the life to any party. Drinking this takes me to the beach
Cassidy F.
There are so many combinations of drinks you can make with Malibu! I love the sweet coconut flavor. It is seriously an all time favorite of my family's and mine. Give it a shot especially if you're going to the beach because it fits with the theme! Perfect for summer drinks!
Kayla W.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
The first time I tried this was at my uncle's wedding and he mixed it with root beer. Sounds really weird but it tasted so delicious. Even by itself and not mixed it still tastes just as good
Emma H.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite rum of all time! It is sweet and has a full feeling in the mouth each tastebud is overflowed with plenty of flavor and it drinks so easy! It is the perfect liquor of all time for any mixed drink and juice! It transports you to an island
Cassie E.
Pocono Lake
Malibu Coconut Rum is the only rum I will buy! This exceeded my expectations especially since I do not normally like Coconut! This is the first liquor I go to and will continue to buy it and recommend it! It is a great value and is not bad on pricing either!
Nicole C.
Drexel
I use this baby every year during Christmas to make my famous Coquito drinks for my family and friends. Not a huge fan of rum but this one doesn't give you a big kick, it mixes well with just about every drink mix and I've also used it for baking.
Shay S.
Ozark
Best drink that I have ever had in my entire life. It is so smooth, and it has the most amazing taste. Especially with some orange juice. I couldn’t be happier with a product than I am with this one! 5 stars forever.
Nia W.
Palm Bay, FL
Sooo yummy. My boyfriend is not much of a drinker but loves to have a drink with me whenever I drink Malibu. Gets you buzzed and feeling nice from just one cup. Nice sweet taste that will remind you of the islands.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry juice and pineapple juice!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
What're your favorite drinks that include Malibu Coconut Rum ??? Looking to try somthing new!
katie a.
Odenton, MD
What's your favorite to mix with this?
ashley r.
What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?
Celina S.
What is everyone's favorite mix?