BY MALIBU RUM #3 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cr...16 Answers
  • What do you drink this with 8 Answers
  • Are you a fan of this, like me? Yes or No5 Answers
Katie T.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Costco
Okay favorite. It’s such a girly rum. But hey news flash, I AM A GIRL! Malibu is great in piña coladas as well as on the rocks with pineapple. It’s light and sweet so it doesn’t even taste like you’re drinking alcohol. I’m not saying this won’t get you buzzed. I’m like after 5. You’ll be happy. Promise.
T B.
I used to love this rum! great for anyone who wants to try new types of liquor. Although some people don't like it.. One of my friends described it as sunscreen smelling, since it is a coconut flavor and scent. It is also very very sweet! so dont drink too much of this as it can be a sugar overload and upset your stomach. It's great on its own, or add it to sprite, 7 up, coke, or pepsi. It will work with any soda. My favorite thing to do with it, since it is a coconut rum is to make a tropical drink during the summer time! Reminds me of the beach and warm sun! It's a great cocktail! heres the recipe!
 You will need:
-1 shot of malibu
-1 shot of peach schnapps
-pineapple juice
-orange juice
-grenadine
-fruit such as oranges or cherries for garnish!

Use a shaker and serve over ice! great drink! tropical and fruity!

Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
Makes a perfect drink mixed with Simply Tropical® Juice Drink. Absolutely love it and JELL-O Lime Gelatin Dessert shots come out divine. A bit expensive but drinking it in moderation the cost really isn’t that bad. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Grace H.
Cape Girardeau
Love this for pina coladas. I think if you put this in pineapple juice on ice it is one of the best summer drinks out there. I personally love this for my summer poolside drinks. I like this particular when I want a stronger pineapple flavor than a coconut flavor
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff is so good. I recently went to a party and couldn't find a drink that I liked but I just mixed this with some punch and it was the tastiest drink ever. I would buy this over and over. Such a good way to make your drink a little tastier. I recommend!
Cassie E.
Pocono Lake
Malibu Coconut Rum is the only rum I will buy! This exceeded my expectations especially since I do not normally like Coconut! This is the first liquor I go to and will continue to buy it and recommend it! It is a great value and is not bad on pricing either!
Sarah F.
Loveland, CO
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite rum, because rum is a great liquor for mixed drinks, and the coconut flavor is very pronounced, which makes me feel like I’m on vacation or on the beach when I’m just being lazy at home.
Anja M.
New Brockton
I’m a coconut addict and this is my favorite rum. Mix it with orange juice and a splash of pineapple juice and you’ve got the best drink ever ! Add some pineapple junks or mango. Makes it even more yummy 😋
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Although I typically drink vodka these days, there are definitely still occasions that call for rum. And when I drink rum it's Malibu Coconut Rum ! This works wonderfully in fruity drinks and adds just the right amount of alcohol and sweetness. If shots are your thing, this makes a smooth shot with almost no need for chaser. When I finally turned 21 this was a great starting drink as it was just sweet enough and didn't break the bank of a college student. It's incredibly refreshing on a hot day as well, great for BBQs and outdoor parties in the summer!
Brittany M.
FORT BRANCH, IN
I'm a huge fan of coconut drinks and tropical inspired drinks so Malibu is a must for summer cocktails. Mixes easy with fruit juice blends...or add to a strawberry daiquiri for a delicious treat!
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry juice and pineapple juice!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
What're your favorite drinks that include Malibu Coconut Rum ??? Looking to try somthing new!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
What's your favorite to mix with this?
ashley r.
What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?
Celina S.
What is everyone's favorite mix?