BY MALIBU #1 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry ...14 Answers
  • What do you drink this with 6 Answers
  • What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?11 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
If you are buying this as a flavor for a drink, as in an extra flavor buy this. It does its job wonderfully to get a great coconut flavor into your mixed drinks. If you are buying this to get drunk you will be disappointed. I went out one night and had mixed drinks with this being the only liquor in my drinks and left completely sober. I wound up giving it another try since someone gave a bottle to me. I tried taking shots of it to see if I'd feel anything...still nothing. This product hurts my stomach before it even gets you close to getting a buzz. Seriously only buy this if you want the flavor in your drink but plan on getting a second liquor if you want to get drunk.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Nah everyone has partied on this a few dozen times in their lives and probably dont even know it. When I was bartending I loved using malibu to make people drinks when they didnt know what they wanted to drink. You can mix it with anything juice wise and liquor wise it mixes well with others too! I have a bottle in my fridge now with a partner of libby skinny fruit pineapple juice! Sometimes its just nice to make a glass after work or even a slushie on a hot florida day! Love the crisp coconut flavor. Love the durable bottle. Affordable and even starting to get some more options now. Ayyye. All in all malibu kicks ass.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I llooooovveeeee sweet drinks when Im going out. I don't really like too much of a hard liquor and something that hits me so fast. Drinking rum a sweet rum at that would be my second kind of cocktail to drink after Hennessy. Malibu Coconut Rum or any kind of fruit rum is really good. You may or may not need to drink it with anything else if you can drink straight but a splash of juice would do the trick just to bring the flavors out. Its like drinking a tropical blend juice with a hint of rum. All you're missing is the sand and beach! Malibu Coconut Rum
Ginjer R.
Ginjer R.
Denver, CO
This is one of those alcohol products that I just can't seem to drink without a mixer or chaser of some sort. It's very sweet and tastes just like coconut (which I do love) but it is sooo potent I can't take more than a couple shots before I no longer want to see the bottle. It certainly has its place in things like piña coladas or summery seasonal drinks, but I can't see it having much use outside of that in my house. Overall it isn't a bad product, but definitely not something I plan on purchasing again unless I have an insatiable craving for piña coladas 😅
Yufei Z.
Yufei Z.
Binghamton, NY
I hate coconut. I seriously do. The smell and taste is something I’ve despised since I was a child, but this is nothing like coconut. If you’re looking for a great tasting rum, this is something I’d suggest. Even for the usual non-alcoholics, they don’t mind downing a shot or two of these. It’s definitely one of those easy to mix with rums — orange juice, pineapple juice, sprite, and so on. The packaging on these isn’t glass like other liquors usually are, it’s one of those Coca-Cola 1L Plastic Bottle type of packaging.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
This was the first alcohol and I would drink it all the time which probably explains why I can't even think about this alcohol without wanting to throw up. I still can't eat or like the taste of coconut years later but I think it was a pretty good alcohol to start out on and it gave me a lot of good memories! If you like the taste of coconut and aren't a fan of the taste of alcohol I would suggest this! Even though I can't drink this now or anytime in the future I'm glad my first experience with alcohol was with this!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
This rum tastes of sophomore spring break on a beach in Mexico, staying in a rent house that you are not going to get your deposit back for. It is a great Rum to put in your coffee when your stomach hasn't  quite recovered enough from last night for an actual mixed drink, so. It makes your vomit tastes like coconut, so that is a plus, but honestly it is about as pleasant going down as it is coming up and will give you a killer hangover. Do yourself a favor, if you have other options, take them.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
All hail Malibu rum! I could drink this and this alone for the rest of my life. THE BEST coconut flavor, this rum makes me feel like a pirate relaxing on the beach. Anything you make or mix with this will be amazing. Straight, with orange juice, pineapple juice or in a mojito. This is the best rum and the best flavor of rum in the entire world and nothing can convince me otherwise. If you haven't tried it, you haven't lived. Please try this and get ready to experience the best drink of your life.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Traverse city
Among my favorite types of rum! It has a great taste and can definitely satisfy someone, particularly 20-something individuals who don't like tequila and want something with some sweetness. I love that it requires only a small amount of chaser (if even needed) which makes this much healthier than using lots of chaser. It takes so good with a small amount of vanilla coke, regular coke, or vanilla soymilk! Would recommend! Silk Soymilk Vanilla - 2 CT, Coca-Cola Vanilla,
nandiee c.
nandiee c.
Lancaster , CA
my all time drink i love it not only coconut but diffrent other flavors !! i take shots , mix it in drinks , blend it in my blender with just ice and i love it so refreshing and it makes me feel so chill and relax when im chilling but in a party and want to be wild then thats a diffrent story bring me 2 more bottles please !! lol i just love this drink since i been 18 !! <3 this drink always in my house bar and never leaveing my house , my guest love my my cotails mix with MALiBU <3
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Dawsonville, GA
How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry juice and pineapple juice!
ashley r.
ashley r.
What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?
katie p.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What's your favorite to mix with this?
Celina S.
Celina S.
What is everyone's favorite mix?
Alex C.
Alex C.
What's your favorite to mix with this?