BY MALIBU RUM #1 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cr...16 Answers
  • What do you drink this with 9 Answers
  • Are you a fan of this, like me? Yes or No5 Answers
Samantha C.
Abbeville, LA
Makes a perfect drink mixed with Simply Tropical® Juice Drink. Absolutely love it and JELL-O Lime Gelatin Dessert shots come out divine. A bit expensive but drinking it in moderation the cost really isn’t that bad. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cassidy F.
There are so many combinations of drinks you can make with Malibu! I love the sweet coconut flavor. It is seriously an all time favorite of my family's and mine. Give it a shot especially if you're going to the beach because it fits with the theme! Perfect for summer drinks!
Kayla W.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
The first time I tried this was at my uncle's wedding and he mixed it with root beer. Sounds really weird but it tasted so delicious. Even by itself and not mixed it still tastes just as good
Emma H.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite rum of all time! It is sweet and has a full feeling in the mouth each tastebud is overflowed with plenty of flavor and it drinks so easy! It is the perfect liquor of all time for any mixed drink and juice! It transports you to an island
Cassie E.
Pocono Lake
Malibu Coconut Rum is the only rum I will buy! This exceeded my expectations especially since I do not normally like Coconut! This is the first liquor I go to and will continue to buy it and recommend it! It is a great value and is not bad on pricing either!
Nicole C.
Drexel
I use this baby every year during Christmas to make my famous Coquito drinks for my family and friends. Not a huge fan of rum but this one doesn't give you a big kick, it mixes well with just about every drink mix and I've also used it for baking.
Shay S.
Ozark
Best drink that I have ever had in my entire life. It is so smooth, and it has the most amazing taste. Especially with some orange juice. I couldn’t be happier with a product than I am with this one! 5 stars forever.
Nia W.
Palm Bay, FL
Sooo yummy. My boyfriend is not much of a drinker but loves to have a drink with me whenever I drink Malibu. Gets you buzzed and feeling nice from just one cup. Nice sweet taste that will remind you of the islands.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Although I typically drink vodka these days, there are definitely still occasions that call for rum. And when I drink rum it's Malibu Coconut Rum ! This works wonderfully in fruity drinks and adds just the right amount of alcohol and sweetness. If shots are your thing, this makes a smooth shot with almost no need for chaser. When I finally turned 21 this was a great starting drink as it was just sweet enough and didn't break the bank of a college student. It's incredibly refreshing on a hot day as well, great for BBQs and outdoor parties in the summer!
Brandon B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Love this by itself or mixed with pineapple juice. We like to keep it in the freezer so it’s always ready to go when it’s party time. Goes down smooth without the bitter aftertaste of well varieties.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry juice and pineapple juice!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
What're your favorite drinks that include Malibu Coconut Rum ??? Looking to try somthing new!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
What's your favorite to mix with this?
ashley r.
What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?
Celina S.
What is everyone's favorite mix?