Malibu Coconut Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion.

Best cocktail to use malibu?
Anyone else love the Malibu coconut rum?
I Love my Malibu rum with crunchy ice a nice splash of pineapple juice and a few cherries, anyone else ?
Start your review of Malibu Coconut Rum!
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Angelina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Malibu is a stable in our house! It’s such a great addition to any drink to feel like you are on a beach somewhere nice. The taste is amazing and so is the price for the value.
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Samantha R.
My go to drink after a lonnnng stressful week! I start with my favorite- Malibu coconut rum and mix it with some cranberry and pineapple juice for a refreshing Malibu Bay Breeze! Takes the edge off and helps me to relax for a bit! If you like fruity drinks definitely give this one a try!
Dayana G.
Hyannis, MA
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Dayana G.
I'm no longer much of a regular drinking person (maybe I got old lol) but whenever I do, Malibu is ALWAYS my go to! I prefer to make my drinks myself when it comes to Malibu because at home or parties, I can always have my Cranberry + Sprite combo but even when I'm out, Malibu and gold old pineapple juice never disappoint. It's hands down my favorite rum and other than beer, my favorite alcoholic beverage! Malibu Coconut Rum
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Tilena T.
Malibu coconut rum is so smooth and refreshing! It has a strong coconut flavor that makes you feel like you are out at a beach somewhere enjoying your delicious beverage. I like to mix it with so many different mixers and other flavored liquors. It makes such an awesome drink! I love Malibu coconut rum. I definitely recommend this for your next summer poolside beverage. (Or anytime you wish you were out at the beach) ❤️🧉🍹❤️Malibu coconut rum
Sophia P.
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Sophia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite season Christmas, I love Malibu taste so delicious. I make my coquito with Malibu rum and taste very sweet. You can taste the coconut which is great. This rum very popular and you will never be disappointed. I recommend to family and friends!!
Jennafer P.
Conroe, TX
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Jennafer P.
Love me some Malibu Coconut Rum and it's definitely my go to drink during the summer months. Which is basically all year in Texas. I have two fav drinks that I make with this. Malibu Sunset (pictured) with Malibu, pineapple juice and grenade. Such a pretty drink and super delicious and fruity. I also really love just Malibu and water. Tastes like coconut water and helps to stay hydrated while drinking at the beach!
Deaunna  H.
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Deaunna  H.
This Mango coconut margarita is absolutely delicious 😋 It's made with the coconut rum, it's one of My favorite rums to add to mixed drinks if you like coconut and sweet drinks you'll love this
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,006 reviews
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Costco
I must truly say I enjoy Malibu rum a little bit of orange juice a little bit of cranberry juice but Malibu rum and you got sex on the beach
Laura E.
Tulalip, WA
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Laura E.
This is the perfect rum for so many mixed drinks! I have this on hand at all times because I use it in almost all my drinks. The coconut flavor is off the charts. You can hardly taste any alcohol in this rum because of the coconut flavor. If you hate coconut stay far away from this because no matter what I mix it with I can always taste the coconut. If coconut is your jam, then you need this on hand at all times! Side note, this could be sipped over just ice, but I recommend adding pineapple juice...
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Malibu Coconut Rum uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried Malibu Caribbean rum with coconut liqueur and it's a good complement for a Pina colada. This rum tastes very good. Just add ice, pineapple juice and a little more of coconut milk.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle  H.
1,233 reviews
il y a un an
Patrón Silver Tequila ?OR Jose Cuervo Tequila Especial Gold 375ML Which one makes the best cocktail? #HappyHour
Shay T. il y a un an