BY MALIBU RUM #1 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cr...16 Answers
  • What do you drink this with 9 Answers
  • Are you a fan of this, like me? Yes or No5 Answers
Delinise M.
Springhill
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is my traditional drink!! Malibu with coconut and pineapple juice. This is my favorite products of them all. Not to hard to find and always available at every restaurant. If you asked me I would rate this the best tropical product of Malibu. I love it. It taste nice, it is not strong enough to stop drinking it, it is super smooth when drinking it, you can have plenty drinks and even have appetizers and use it as a drink because you can add pineapple juice and it makes it kind of a piña colada. This is my favorite.
Rachael F.
Milford, IN
I'm not much of a rum person but I enjoyed Malibu coconut rum.  I haven't tried other rums so I cant really say how it compares.  It was a first time buy for me.  It's very affordable!  One of the cheaper kinds I saw there.  I would buy it again.  I'm not one that usually goes for the flavored or fruity alcohol but it was amazing with some pineapple juice!!
Sasha-gay J.
Wellington
This is my favorite favorite alcohol. It is so easy to mix, it goes well with almost anything. The price is great! I honestly have lost track of how many times I have bought this. Amazing with cranberry juice, pineapple, the list goes on and on. All my friends and my husband know, if this is at the bar then I am good to go.
T B.
I used to love this rum! great for anyone who wants to try new types of liquor. Although some people don't like it.. One of my friends described it as sunscreen smelling, since it is a coconut flavor and scent. It is also very very sweet! so dont drink too much of this as it can be a sugar overload and upset your stomach. It's great on its own, or add it to sprite, 7 up, coke, or pepsi. It will work with any soda. My favorite thing to do with it, since it is a coconut rum is to make a tropical drink during the summer time! Reminds me of the beach and warm sun! It's a great cocktail! heres the recipe!
 You will need:
-1 shot of malibu
-1 shot of peach schnapps
-pineapple juice
-orange juice
-grenadine
-fruit such as oranges or cherries for garnish!

Use a shaker and serve over ice! great drink! tropical and fruity!

Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
Makes a perfect drink mixed with Simply Tropical® Juice Drink. Absolutely love it and JELL-O Lime Gelatin Dessert shots come out divine. A bit expensive but drinking it in moderation the cost really isn’t that bad. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite rum of all time! It is sweet and has a full feeling in the mouth each tastebud is overflowed with plenty of flavor and it drinks so easy! It is the perfect liquor of all time for any mixed drink and juice! It transports you to an island
Nicole G.
Raleigh, NC
I love coconut, I love rum- so what's not to like about original Malibu?! It's sweet enough to drink on its own without too much burn (especially for those of us who have trouble drinking straight liquor), but also tastes delicious in any number of mixed drinks.
Cassie E.
Pocono Lake
Malibu Coconut Rum is the only rum I will buy! This exceeded my expectations especially since I do not normally like Coconut! This is the first liquor I go to and will continue to buy it and recommend it! It is a great value and is not bad on pricing either!
Lindsey R.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great party mix! If you don’t like coconut it’s ok... there mixes that you can make that you can’t even taste it in. Malibu/ coke but my drink of choice is Malibu/ cranberry with a splash of pineapple, it Keeps me thinking I’m on vacation.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing coconut flavored rum..great for making mixed drinks..We use it year round its definitely in high demand for many of the drinks that we make when we have people over..I definitely recommend it if you haven't already tried it
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
How do you guys like to drink this rum? I mix it with cranberry juice and pineapple juice!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
What're your favorite drinks that include Malibu Coconut Rum ??? Looking to try somthing new!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
What's your favorite to mix with this?
ashley r.
What do you drink this with Malibu Coconut Rum ?
Celina S.
What is everyone's favorite mix?