Malibu Caribbean Rum with Coconut Liqueur & Pineapple Still Pre-Mixed Drink uploaded by Bethany V.

BY MALIBU RUM #67 in Liquor

Malibu caribbean rum with coconut liqueur & pineapple still pre-mixed drink 6.8 oz, 4 pk

• This is so good. Where I can find this??1 Answers
  • What do these taste like? I would love to try them! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where these can be purchased? I have never seen th...2 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
These are my favorite #beachbag essential item! They are the most delicious cocktail in a can. I love Malibu Rum and these are the most compact and convenient beach drink. The best thing about them, other than their deliciousness, it that they packaged them in a can as opposed to a glass bottle that you cannot have on the shore. Good job Malibu! The only downfall is I wish the cans were bigger or that there were more than 4 in a package. Maybe soon they will start selling 12 packs.
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Talk about yummy in a can !! These area awesome when you go somewhere were glass is not allowed there already mixed and taste so good i bout a few of these not to long ago and they were a big hit !! We also made some in the blender with ice to make them into frozen ones !!
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Love these drinks. They are good by themselves are can be mixed. Perfect for a night out. They are also pretty strong. I buy these often. They are pricey but they are good value and not cheap liquor so I will recommend to anyone. These are also smooth to drink.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
These are SO tasty and perfect for the summer. They are in itty bitty cans which is perfect to fit a bunch of them into your cooler at the beach! I would recommend to anyone who love Malibu and sweet summery drinks! I am so glad that I purchased these!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
Love, love, LOVE!! We do a lot of tubing trips down here in the south and beach days! These are the perfect drink while sitting out on our sugar white beaches here in Florida!! Also, we love floating down the river enjoying them!
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I buy the premix coconut pineapple rum when I am making pina colada. Sometimes we add sweet condensed milk and freeze it for desert it males a wonderful treat. Malibu is quite affordable and a staple must have in our house.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Malibu and pineapple is my go to drink. I get it at bars. I lucked up and found this on a beach trip. They are the perfect combination. I'm not sure where to get at home, but when I find them, I buy them!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This is one of my favorite drink combos and the premix is a perfect ratio of juice and rum! It is like sipping a taste of paradise and an insta-vacation to sun and fun with each drink!
Devon A.
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
Malibu and pineapple, perfect combination. Beach, pool, or a winter day where you wish you were by the pool. Alone, chilled, over ice, with a splash of cranberry or some sprite. Delish
Farah F.
Farah F.
Ewen, MI
These are perfect for a day picnic on our RZR, at the beach, or even at home. I give this a 4 star rating because I wish it was a little bigger. Very sweet but I love the tasteūüĎĆ
Edalise M.
Edalise M.
Milwaukee, WI
Does it taste better premixed or if you mix it yourself
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
What do these taste like? I would love to try them!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Does anyone know where these can be purchased? I have never seen them at the store but I would love to try them.
Edaliz M.
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
This is so good. Where I can find this??
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Are these good? I love Malibu and pineapple? Where can I find these?!