Malibu C Well Water Action Shampoo 9.5 oz

A gentle, daily shampoo formulated with antioxidant vitamins and botanicals specifically for well water users. Malibu 2000 Well Water Shampoo helps prevent build-up of well water minerals (iron, calcium, copper, magnesium) while gently cleansing hair and scalp. Malibu 2000 Well Water Shampoo also helps prevent discoloration caused by iron and copper. Leaves hair soft, manageable, full of shine and free of minerals. Malibu 2000 Well Water Shampoo is perfect for domestic well water users exposing their hair to minerals (iron, calcium, copper, magnesium) that can attach on to the hair and scalp and cause dryness, damage, discoloration, hair loss, flaky, itchy scalp, and the inability for chemical services to properly process. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
selma n.
Not for my kind of hair. I tried it because i was in the market fir something new. Being of African descent i needed something thst worked better with my very curly hair.
James V.
Had heard good things about this product but sadly it isnt for me. I was not happy with the results or feel of this product, so my first time was the last time. It had a great package and looked like a good product but for me I can not recommend it as such.
Elisha W.
I’ve used this when we lived in the middle of nowhere to help get rid of the rusty color my hair would get by washing in the well water. It worked very well! If I was using well water I would still be using it.
Roseann G.
This is a nice shampoo that is mild on my hair. But it doesnt have fragrance so its not for you if you want to have fresh and fragrant hair. It is more for sensitive or dry scalp
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
We have very hard water, full of iron and minerals! After awhile, I noticed my hair was limp & dull and that I had a lot of buildup on my scalp. I talked to a local hairdresser and she recommended this product. Even after one use, I noticed a HUGE difference. I use it once a week and my hair stays shiny, soft and will finally hold volume!
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I've tried this product before when I was constantly swimming. It did help to take out the smell of chlorine but it started leaving my hair pretty dull and it didn't make it feel silky at all. I recommend trying it because it may work differently on other people but for me it was ok.
Brittany C.
Goes down very easy love it. It's my go to Everytime i buy a drink at the store, a restraint or a bar. Love love love
Cassie D.
Amazing system. Leaves the hair smelling great and feeling soft and light. Does not weigh the hair down.
Alejandro J.
A  very nice product, it's doing well its job! good smell and the best smell!  In my opinion they are a nice 9,5oz of shampoo!