BY MALIBU

Malibu 2000 Swimmers Conditioner is a superior conditioner formulated with antioxidant vitamins and botanicals specifically for swimmers of all ages. Helps prevent build-up of pool or spa chemicals (chlorine, bromine) and hard water minerals (copper, calcium, and magnesium) while providing ultimate conditioning of hair and scalp. Helps prevent green hair caused by copper. Leaves hair silky soft, manageable, full of shine and free of minerals. see more...

carly m.
Millsboro, DE
Such an amazing product . I use this all the time and it is great for summer . I love this product so much that I always have it on stock . I highly recommend to everyone . I am very satisfied with this product .
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love Malibu swimmers action shampoo that helps remove all the chlorine buildup in the hair from swimming also if you're blonde it helps to remove any green this that comes from the chemicals of the water!
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
I LOVE my Malibu Swimmers Wellness Conditioner and Shampoo from spring to fall this duo is a MUST HAVE it restores my family's hair from the harshness of chlorinated pools and summer sun ... I even use this on my clients in the salon and they love it too! Another plus is that they are 100% vegan
Alena W.
Omaha NE
Awesome for someone who spends a lot of time in a pool. Works wonders getting the chemicals out and bring life back to your hair.
Bags &.
Washington
Not worth the money.  Has a funny smell to it. Probably wouldn't buy this again no concern of mine was addressed. I don't like it
emily g.
Gastonia, NC
this product was great and very smooth i would purchase again. it works better than any other one i have tried
Kaylin D.
Lakeland
yes please I love this alcohal drink it's really good and really tasty ............ don't know what else to say