Malibu C® Scalp Therapy Treatment 1 packet 5 grams uploaded by Jasmine L.

BY MALIBU C

THE ULTIMATE FLAKE FIGHTER THAT NATURALLY SOOTHES AND SATISFIES WHILE INSTANTLY DELIVERING VITAL NUTRIENTS TO YOUR STARVED SCALP TO HELP RELIEVE SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH COMMON SCALP CONDITIONS. see more...

Jasmine L.
Tacoma
I have always struggled with dry scalp and this product is simply amazing. I have used this a handful of times and will continue to use. I purchased it at my local Cosmo prof and it definitely met my expectations! Very affordable and affective! I would definitely recommend others try it as well☺️
Marie S.
no where
Malibu Blondes Weekly Brightener I don’t know about you guys but I swim all of the time in the summer and my hair is blonde so it turns green within like an hour of swimming it turns green so this definitely merged my expectations and I would buy it again
Cassie D.
Great for scalp treatments. I love to use this on my son's scalp after he has had braids in for a while. It brings the scalp back to life and moisturized.
👁SHAMAN L.
Monticello, KY
My grandma has psoriasis on her scalp and this helps either the dancer and itching every time. She loves it.