Malibu C Malibu Scalp Wellness Sulfate-free Conditioner 33.8 Oz / 1 Liter uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY MALIBU C

SOOTHE AND NURTURE YOUR SENSITIVE SCALP WITH THIS 100% VEGAN CALMING CONDITIONER THAT OFFERS YOUR MUCH-NEEDED DAILY DOSE OF NOURISHING ANTIOXIDANTS. FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS, MEDICINES AND OTHER HAIR AND SCALP DRYING AGENTS, THIS COOLING CONDITIONER... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa s.
Goodlettsville, TN
Damn I'm in love with this stuff. Your hair will be left feeling soft and hydrated. I use heat on my hair daily and it was fried until I started using this miracle product. I've definitely planned on purchasing again!
Itzel M.
Oakland, CA
I love this product me and my mom use it makes your hair so soft and I like it cause my hair is usually so dry. It does last me a long period of time. I was satisfied with this product.
Haley M.
This product makes your hair so soft.
I love that it's sulfate free it keeps the harsh chemicals off my hair! Pretty long lasting for my hair.
Michelle K.
Grand Forks, ND
Amazing!! My hair has never felt softer!! I would recommened for anyone that styles hair a lot with heat!
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
This product makes your hair so silky smooth. I camt live without. I use it all the time .
Jazmine H.
Conditions your hair good and leave looking good too. I would recommend this to a friend
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This doesn’t lather so you will need to use more product but it makes my hair feel great.
Logan S.
Denton
This is my absolute favorite conditioner because it was really out here thriving whenever my hair was messed up. I had a lot of damage and it really helped my dry scalp and damaged hair.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
I have the worst dry skin on my head (mostly near the front of my hair line) and my face. I don't know what's up but does anyone think this'll help?
#melhorproduto
LoveTheGlam A.
Yes this will definitely help your scalp
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
I have an extremely dry scalp and it has helped drastically! If I don't use the Shampoo and Conditioner combo my scalp notices! I use it year round and the dryness has improved over time!