BY MALIBU C

A skincare must-have, this 100% vegan extremely light liquid wonder is fabulously formulated with organic aloe that immediately absorbs into skin to soothe your delicate under-eye area and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet, boasting the ability to de-puff fatigued peepers and reveal luminous youth. Youre sure to be bright eyed.

Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I am a nurse and I don't often get the sleep I need; therefore, I often have puffy areas under my eyes, along with dark circles. I ordered this serum online and found that it did decrease my "bags" under my eyes. The key is to use this product everynight.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
I've tried this a while back and I really liked it I noticed that it's noted out the wrinkles around my eyes and it hydrated my face it is a creamy texture and thinks right into the skin I recommend this if you have dry skin
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Es un buen serum, no lo tengo pero tenía una muestra y me gusto mucho! Es algo que voy a comprar en estos días el empaque igual me gusta
Jen D.
Bartonville, TX
I feel like this product has given my eyes a little pick me up and I’ll take it! The packaging is also pretty, which is a perk!
Megan E.
I didn't see a huge improvement with this product. The price is pretty high compared to other brands that have actually worked.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
I love this Malibu toner! It definitely makes your skin feel so good and it makes your eyes look more awake than ever!
Yohan C.
Cleveland, OH
Works ok, a bit pricey. I did notice some improvement after a couple of weeks. Not a product I’ve bought again
Sonya T.
I didn't use it long but I liked it. It felt good while on and was not a heavy serum. It is kinda pricy for me.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love it the maulbu rum great plain are in mix drink smooth and has a wonderful taste most defiantly recommended
Jen H.
York, PA
This is an ok toner. It doesn't dry my skin out at all. Leaves it refreshed. Would like it less oily though.