BY MALIBU

A skincare must-have, this 100% vegan extremely light liquid wonder is fabulously formulated with organic aloe that immediately absorbs into skin to soothe your delicate under-eye area and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet, boasting the ability to de-puff fatigued peepers and reveal luminous youth. Youre sure to be bright eyed. see more...

Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I am a nurse and I don't often get the sleep I need; therefore, I often have puffy areas under my eyes, along with dark circles. I ordered this serum online and found that it did decrease my "bags" under my eyes. The key is to use this product everynight.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
I've tried this a while back and I really liked it I noticed that it's noted out the wrinkles around my eyes and it hydrated my face it is a creamy texture and thinks right into the skin I recommend this if you have dry skin
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Es un buen serum, no lo tengo pero tenía una muestra y me gusto mucho! Es algo que voy a comprar en estos días el empaque igual me gusta
Megan E.
I didn't see a huge improvement with this product. The price is pretty high compared to other brands that have actually worked.
Jen D.
Bartonville, TX
I feel like this product has given my eyes a little pick me up and I’ll take it! The packaging is also pretty, which is a perk!
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
I love this Malibu toner! It definitely makes your skin feel so good and it makes your eyes look more awake than ever!
Sonya T.
I didn't use it long but I liked it. It felt good while on and was not a heavy serum. It is kinda pricy for me.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love it the maulbu rum great plain are in mix drink smooth and has a wonderful taste most defiantly recommended
Yohan C.
Cleveland, OH
Works ok, a bit pricey. I did notice some improvement after a couple of weeks. Not a product I’ve bought again
Jen H.
York, PA
This is an ok toner. It doesn't dry my skin out at all. Leaves it refreshed. Would like it less oily though.