BY MALIBU #37 in Haircare Sets

"Blondes Wellness Kit - Malibu Blondes Wellness Kit: Bombshell Blonde with Shimmer and ShineThe must-have for some of Malibu's most famous blondes, this groundbreaking collection, free of colorizing agents, aggressive sulfates, irritating preservatives, and synthetic fragrances, uses superior wellness ingredients to naturally keep blondes and highlights radiantly brilliant with body and bounce.Brighten...naturally, with Malibu C Blondes Wellness Treatment. Ideal for ""born that way"" to bombshell platinum, this extraordinary weekly treatment formulated a patented antioxidant vitamin complex instantly removes dull, drab, brassy, ashy, muddy tones, while infusing vital moisture, revealing unmatched shine for brilliant, sexy shades.Protect...shimmery hues with Malibu Blondes Wellness Shampoo (9.0 oz). The exclusive sulfate-free, amino surfactant complex formulated in this wellness shampoo shields hair against waterborne aggressors that cause dry, lifeless locks and brassy, dull, ashy tones. Moisture-rich vitamins and botanicals infuse hydration for healthy radiance. Pure, crystal clear formula contains no colorants common in blonde shampoos.Preserve...body and bounce with Malibu Blondes Wellness Conditioner (9.0 oz). A powerful revitalizing blend of gluten-free, plant-derived proteins and organic botanicals nourish and strengthen stressed tresses while natural botanical herbs enhance the depth of beautiful blonde hues.100% Vegan. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten, DEA, propylene glycol. Not tested on animals (cruelty-free). - Blondes Wellness Kit" see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Abigail M.
Lumberton, TX
I don’t think the twhole whas the day we. Thank goodness y’all are so awesome thank you thank o thank you thank goodness thank you for the time and I don’t think I can have anything any longer I think want you. Thank goodness I didn’t have a good night to be with him and tonight.
Courtney P.
Winter park
This is just such a great product to buy! I use this every time I shower and wash my hair. (Which is about every 3 day) It's exactly what I was looking for. I ended up ordering mine online, it was so easy and quick. I can defiently say that this is some thing I'm  going to have to buy again.
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
This shampoo kit is one of the bests! I bought this at my salon store Cosmoprof. It has very nice packaging & representation. It’s smells very good and keeps your hair smelling good all day. I would definitely buy this product again!
Cynthia L.
Camden
I absolutely love this product, I have tried a few times before, but it is very hard to find in the stores,  I would love to sample other products that this brand might have. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and flowing.
Ariana h.
Jacksonville
Never tried this but it looks amazing! Possibly make my hair sooo smooth ? Idk moght be affordable I think it might be ?? Old someone tell me is it good? I would use it every day because that's how often I was my hair
Kristin W.
Henderson, NV
Makes blonde pop very well. Have used multiple times and would use again. Takes away the shiny look to our hair. Very nice packaging. I have blonde thick hair. Has a very nice scent. Lasted all day even through working out for 2 hours. Would definitely buy again.
Jessica M.
Liberty
I personally haven't used this because I'm a brunette, but my cousins who are blonde have. I believe it's super effective. It's a little pricey but well worth it. It smells great, gives a great long lasting shine and I think it makes it look fuller.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is how I keep my blonde looking fresh and healthy. This is well worth the money. It's not your average drugstore purchase. This is a must have if you are a blonde. I bought this at ULTA.
Cindy B.
I've tried this product at a friend's house I loved it I haven't been able to find it anywhere other than visiting with my friend and I would love to find it so I can purchase them again
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Kept my hair hydrated but not oily. I loved this product. I'm not a natural blonde so keeping color bright is a priority and this product achieved just that. To the point where I don't have to get touch ups as often.
Sara K.
I'm looking for a new blonde kit, is this just for natural blondes or highlighted blondes? Thanks! Sara