BY MALIBU

Freshens Blondes & Highlights. Restores Vibrant Color & Shine. Infuses Vital Moisture. 100% Vegan 12 ~ 0.17 oz Packets. . see more...

• Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I struggle ...4 Answers
  • Is this widely available? If so, does anyone mind telling me wher...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for platinum blonde as well? 4 Answers
Malibu Blondes Weekly Brightener
  • "I recommend this to every single blonde client to help fight dryness and brassiness!!" in 1 review
  • "If you have hard water or simply want to refresh, deep clean, and strengthen your hair, this is the product for you!!" in 1 review
Becca S.
Amazing product! Purchased just to try out, and actually ended up loving the product!! It’s not terribly exspensive! I got my sister hooked on it as well! The packaging is also prestine! I have recommend this product to so many of my family members! That’s how much I love it 😍
Mollie M.
Great mixer for drinks! I have really enjoyed this kind of bacardi because it goes down smooth and tastes delicious as a mixed drink. Super affordable and lasts for awhile. I have purchased this several times and am overall very satisfied! Will be buying again soon!
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
If you're blonde and love it  this is a must buy that you need! When I was blonde it worked amazing with the bleach that I used and made it last longer so touch ups weren't much needed and I would use it maybe once a week on my hair and would recommend to friends
Alexandra S.
West Allis
Used weekly and made my hair look vibrant, feel soft and silky, and I was constantly getting compliments. Compared to other weekly brighteners this is by far my favorite and necessary in my weekly routine. Definitely recommend it to others.
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
Although I haven't used this personally, my mom has been at it for years. It really helps to make her hair feel soft and gets the buildup out restoring her blonde color!
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This is an affordable product. From where I have dyed my hair blonde, and it's shade has lacked, and is also burnt up, it's made my hair smooth and has replenished my hair. It has left my hair with a very good scent, I recommend this to those who have the same issues.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
I love Malibu treatments. They work amazing. We use them at the salon. Great to take nasty build up off of blonde hair to keep it blonde and healthy. No one wants brassy hair!
Adrian G.
Indianapolis
So soft! Makes your lips smell amazing too! Great price and great quality. 10/10 for sure! Got mine from cvs about a month ago and haven't quit using it! I love it and will continue to buy! Recommend!!
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
Amazing! I could see an immediate difference after one use. It makes your hair brighter and blonder. Takes away all of the brassy tones. I have well water, so this helps remove the discoloration from my hair. I didn't tell anyone I used it the first time and had my mom comment on how good my blonde looked.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Does this product work for platinum blonde as well?
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Whefe can I get this and how does it work?
Tina M.
Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I struggle with keeping it from turning brassy and orangey. Would this revive already fading blonde?
Kezia O.
I have naturally very dark hair and have recently lightened it to an ash blonde. I have trouble with my hair wanting to go brassy. Will this help combat that or should I retone it?
Theresa ..
Is this widely available? If so, does anyone mind telling me where? I feel like I've never seen this before...