BY MALIBU C

Freshens Blondes & Highlights. Restores Vibrant Color & Shine. Infuses Vital Moisture. 100% Vegan 12 ~ 0.17 oz Packets. .

• Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I s...4 Answers
  • Is this widely available? If so, does anyone mind telling...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for platinum blonde as well? 4 Answers
Malibu Blondes Weekly Brightener
  • "If you have hard water or simply want to refresh, deep clean, and strengthen your hair, this is the product for you!!" in 1 review
  • "I recommend this to every single blonde client to help fight dryness and brassiness!!" in 1 review
Becca S.
Amazing product! Purchased just to try out, and actually ended up loving the product!! It’s not terribly exspensive! I got my sister hooked on it as well! The packaging is also prestine! I have recommend this product to so many of my family members! That’s how much I love it 😍
Alexandra S.
West Allis
Used weekly and made my hair look vibrant, feel soft and silky, and I was constantly getting compliments. Compared to other weekly brighteners this is by far my favorite and necessary in my weekly routine. Definitely recommend it to others.
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This is an affordable product. From where I have dyed my hair blonde, and it's shade has lacked, and is also burnt up, it's made my hair smooth and has replenished my hair. It has left my hair with a very good scent, I recommend this to those who have the same issues.
Samantha H.
Minot , ND
I love Malibu treatments. They work amazing. We use them at the salon. Great to take nasty build up off of blonde hair to keep it blonde and healthy. No one wants brassy hair!
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
Amazing! I could see an immediate difference after one use. It makes your hair brighter and blonder. Takes away all of the brassy tones. I have well water, so this helps remove the discoloration from my hair. I didn't tell anyone I used it the first time and had my mom comment on how good my blonde looked.
Brittani S.
Medina, OH
I am not a natural blonde at all, but this helped me achieve that effortless, born with it blonde that left all of my friend envious!!! This product totally works and is worth it in the long run, I love it and I will definitely use it again if I decide to go blonde again :-)
Megan M.
Boulder , CO
Love love love for my blonde beauties ! It is the perfect treatment to do before a color, and since it is all natural it isn't harsh at all! Not one bit. This is usually an add on service at a salon, but I highly recommend. It makes your blonde less dull, and ready for a new tone.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
Yes yes yes! Keep the yellow brass OUT of your perfectly blonde hair! I have colored blonde hair and this is a MUST for me to keep it toned and that perfect shade of blonde! other products kind of like this can turn your hair purple so be careful!
Diane M.
Staten Island, NY
I love this! I use it one time a week between shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair brighter, blonder, less brassy and shiny! It also is supposed to strengthen the hair and make up stronger which is a plus. This is money well spent. Oh i leave it on up to 5 minutes
Monica O.
Wellesley, MA
I don't personally use this but I have multiple family members who do. They love the quality and ease of the product. It leaves the perfect color of blonde without all the hassle.
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Whefe can I get this and how does it work?
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Does this product work for platinum blonde as well?
Tina M.
Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I struggle with keeping it from turning brassy and orangey. Would this revive already fading blonde?
Kezia O.
I have naturally very dark hair and have recently lightened it to an ash blonde. I have trouble with my hair wanting to go brassy. Will this help combat that or should I retone it?
Joyce A.