BY MALIBU

Freshens Blondes & Highlights. Restores Vibrant Color & Shine. Infuses Vital Moisture. 100% Vegan 12 ~ 0.17 oz Packets. . see more...

• Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I struggle wi...4 Answers
  • Is this widely available? If so, does anyone mind telling me where?...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for platinum blonde as well? 4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I recommend this to every single blonde client to help fight dryness and brassiness!!" in 1 review
  • "If you have hard water or simply want to refresh, deep clean, and strengthen your hair, this is the product for you!!" in 1 review
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
Amazing! I could see an immediate difference after one use. It makes your hair brighter and blonder. Takes away all of the brassy tones. I have well water, so this helps remove the discoloration from my hair. I didn't tell anyone I used it the first time and had my mom comment on how good my blonde looked.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love for my blonde beauties ! It is the perfect treatment to do before a color, and since it is all natural it isn't harsh at all! Not one bit. This is usually an add on service at a salon, but I highly recommend. It makes your blonde less dull, and ready for a new tone.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Medina, OH
I am not a natural blonde at all, but this helped me achieve that effortless, born with it blonde that left all of my friend envious!!! This product totally works and is worth it in the long run, I love it and I will definitely use it again if I decide to go blonde again :-)
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
Yes yes yes! Keep the yellow brass OUT of your perfectly blonde hair! I have colored blonde hair and this is a MUST for me to keep it toned and that perfect shade of blonde! other products kind of like this can turn your hair purple so be careful!
brooke t.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff is so necessary for blondes. i bought it at my local walgreens. the packaging is alright i've seen better. i like this product more than my other products. i recommend this to all blondes.
Jenya S.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
My friend recommended this product to me and I wasn't disappointed after I used it, it works great, leaves hair soft and smells great
Rosalia r.
Rosalia r.
I don't have blonde hair but I bought it for my friend and omg she loves this she love the way her hair is now.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
When I'm attempting any fashion color I have to go the blondest blonde and this product is always my go to for slight mess ups
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
This stuff is seriously a must have for blondes! No one like to have brassy yellow hair. If you want that "just colored" look everyday without the salon cost this is the way to go! Great price too!!!!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
Love love love it!!! This made my blonde so much more blonder and shinier i use this 2 times a week, I bought mine off of Amazon and it was even affordable! I am satisfied with this product that's for sure
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Does this product work for platinum blonde as well?
Tina M.
Tina M.
Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I struggle with keeping it from turning brassy and orangey. Would this revive already fading blonde?
Solis C.
Solis C.
Whefe can I get this and how does it work?
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally very dark hair and have recently lightened it to an ash blonde. I have trouble with my hair wanting to go brassy. Will this help combat that or should I retone it?
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended for highlighted hair or strictly blonde hair?