BY MALIBU

Freshens Blondes & Highlights. Restores Vibrant Color & Shine. Infuses Vital Moisture. 100% Vegan 12 ~ 0.17 oz Packets. . see more...

• Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I struggle ...4 Answers
  • Is this widely available? If so, does anyone mind telling me wher...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for platinum blonde as well? 4 Answers
Malibu Blondes Weekly Brightener
  • "I recommend this to every single blonde client to help fight dryness and brassiness!!" in 1 review
  • "If you have hard water or simply want to refresh, deep clean, and strengthen your hair, this is the product for you!!" in 1 review
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
Amazing! I could see an immediate difference after one use. It makes your hair brighter and blonder. Takes away all of the brassy tones. I have well water, so this helps remove the discoloration from my hair. I didn't tell anyone I used it the first time and had my mom comment on how good my blonde looked.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love for my blonde beauties ! It is the perfect treatment to do before a color, and since it is all natural it isn't harsh at all! Not one bit. This is usually an add on service at a salon, but I highly recommend. It makes your blonde less dull, and ready for a new tone.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Medina, OH
I am not a natural blonde at all, but this helped me achieve that effortless, born with it blonde that left all of my friend envious!!! This product totally works and is worth it in the long run, I love it and I will definitely use it again if I decide to go blonde again :-)
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes! Keep the yellow brass OUT of your perfectly blonde hair! I have colored blonde hair and this is a MUST for me to keep it toned and that perfect shade of blonde! other products kind of like this can turn your hair purple so be careful!
brooke t.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff is so necessary for blondes. i bought it at my local walgreens. the packaging is alright i've seen better. i like this product more than my other products. i recommend this to all blondes.
Jenya S.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
My friend recommended this product to me and I wasn't disappointed after I used it, it works great, leaves hair soft and smells great
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mixer for drinks! I have really enjoyed this kind of bacardi because it goes down smooth and tastes delicious as a mixed drink. Super affordable and lasts for awhile. I have purchased this several times and am overall very satisfied! Will be buying again soon!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're blonde and love it  this is a must buy that you need! When I was blonde it worked amazing with the bleach that I used and made it last longer so touch ups weren't much needed and I would use it maybe once a week on my hair and would recommend to friends
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
West Allis
Used weekly and made my hair look vibrant, feel soft and silky, and I was constantly getting compliments. Compared to other weekly brighteners this is by far my favorite and necessary in my weekly routine. Definitely recommend it to others.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an affordable product. From where I have dyed my hair blonde, and it's shade has lacked, and is also burnt up, it's made my hair smooth and has replenished my hair. It has left my hair with a very good scent, I recommend this to those who have the same issues.
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work for platinum blonde as well?
Tina M.
Tina M.
Is this a shampoo? I have blonde highlighted hair and I struggle with keeping it from turning brassy and orangey. Would this revive already fading blonde?
Solis C.
Solis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whefe can I get this and how does it work?
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally very dark hair and have recently lightened it to an ash blonde. I have trouble with my hair wanting to go brassy. Will this help combat that or should I retone it?
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended for highlighted hair or strictly blonde hair?