Maleficent uploaded by Veronica V.Maleficent uploaded by Ashley L.Maleficent uploaded by Elsie R.

BY DISNEY

Explore the untold story of Disney's most iconic villain in this wickedly fun twist on the classic "Sleeping Beauty". In an unforgiving mood after a neighboring kingdom threatens her forest, Maleficent (Angelina Jolie) places an irrevocable curse on the king's newborn daughter, the Princess Aurora. But as the child grows, Maleficent finds herself becoming fond of the girl. And as the conflict between the two realms intensifies, Maleficent realizes that Aurora may hold the key to peace in the land. Journey beyond the fairy tale in this soaring adventure that is "visually arresting, brilliantly designed" (Andrew Barker, "Variety"). Deleted Scenes, "Aurora: Becoming a Beauty" - Elle Fanning reveals her lifelong love of Disney's original animated classic, "From Fairytale to Feature Film" - Reimagining Maleficent for a new generation, "Building an Epic Battle" - Creating the clash between Maleficent and King Henry's forces, "Classic Couture" - Examine Maleficent's spellbinding head wraps and jewelry, "Maleficent Revealed" - Explore the layers of extraordinary special effects. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

• Who else thinks Angelina Jolie is such an amazing actress?1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who fell in love with Angelina Jolie be...6 Answers
  • Is this worth owning, or should I just rent it?2 Answers
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This was a very well done movie. Some of the parts are a little dark, but your kids won't pick up on their true meanings until they're older. Overall it's a really good story with an overall feel good message that kids will understand.
Jenna S.
After watching Malificent, I purchased the movie. It was so inspiring. It dealt with some of the darker side of fairytales and how they can turn people bitter, but they can eventually push through the pain.
Ashley R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie is my all time favorite Disney movie. I'm so glad that they are currently filming the second one to this. It's a sweet movie and it touches your heart .
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This movie was phenomenal. My cousin and I went to go see it and it was totally incredible. Disney branching out to make their animated classics into live versions has been hugely successful and this one did not dissapoint.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not surprised that this was such a great movie. The colors are amazing. I love the twist on this old world story. A genious idea-showing viewers that the EVIL queen actually had a past and wasn't always evil. People are who they are because of what they have lived. Nice to teach kids to sometimes think about what others may be going through before judging.
Angie S.
Can’t go wrong with anything Disney for your children! As a family we love to spend time together and Disney is always involved! My son and daughter love Disney! Highly Recommend!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I honestly have to say this is Angelina Jolie are her best. She was very believable as Maleficent. This is my favorite portrayal of Sleeping Beauty! Very well cast! Great graphics! Kept me watching! This is a family favorite in our home. We highly recommend that you watch this one. Not going to spoil the movie so go get it!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an amazing take on the other side of a Disney classic. Couldn't have chosen a better actress to play Maleficent, to be honest. I love the flow of this movie. The emotion is so strong throughout, you won't want to turn away from the screen. This would be a great addition to any family movie collection.
Adriana R.
Pendleton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I only rented this movie because I had a coupon code from redbox, and now I'm so glad I did. One of my favorite movie ever. All the special effects and fight scene were amazing! I loved this movie so much I went out & bought it. Loved this rendition of a classic tale.
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
Great Movie. I love Angelina Jolie. She an amazing actress and always does a great job being the character that she plays. Always very convincing. I didn't love the girl they cast as sleeping beauty but overall it was still a very good movie. Must watch, must own!
Adriana R.
Pendleton, OR
Am I the only one who fell in love with Angelina Jolie because of this movie?
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Do you think Maleficent is good baby name?
Jessica A.
Is this worth owning, or should I just rent it?
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Who else thinks Angelina Jolie is such an amazing actress?