Making Faces uploaded by Sabrina F.Making Faces uploaded by Angela T.

Sabrina F.
London, ON
I love this book! Written by a true makeup OG and full of useful tips. It is a little outdated as it's an old book but I really believe this is a classic item that will stand the test of time. I recommend anyone getting this whether you're new to makeup or a pro. It makes a beautiful coffee table book and it's an extremely good price. I've got one myself and I've boughten countless others for gifts.
Making Facesoduct:making-faces] Beauty Book Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Kristen F.
East moline , IL
I’ve owned this book since I was very young. This book give excellent descriptions of different makeup applications in the most classic ways. Its a must have for any beginning makeup artist and I would definitely suggest it to anyone who loves makeup.
Naiera A.
Has all the info you need, it's perfect for a beginner and someone who's interested in beauty
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗💗
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
This was a goal coffee table piece. Im obsessed with it though. Its definitely made a few years ago. But nearly all the looks and tips are still completely relevant today. The book itself is also really big
Patricia L.
New Castle
It was my first makeup book in my collection. I bought it when I was 10 years old.... I totally recommend it because it's a total classic one!
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Kevin, how I miss you. I miss looking at any random issue of 90's Vogue and knowing that you either made up the cover models or that you were featured in an article inside.
This book should be given to any artist beginning in the field or to any young cosmetic wearer so that he or she can learn proper technique. It is lovely and timeless.
K. L.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this book. Absolute go to from the best makeup artist. Kevyn Aucoin is a legend. Great tips tricks and makeup advise. Worth every penny. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in art, beauty, fashion and of course makeup.
Brigette S.
Favorite book for makeup resources. Even when you don't have any makeup experience it has everything in here. I would recommend this book.
Jeanette G.
This is a must have book for anyone who loves makeup. These looks are inspiring and the techniques are advanced! They give you instructions on how to achieve several looks. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone!
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone tried recreating any looks from this book?