Making Faces uploaded by Angela T.Making Faces uploaded by Sabrina F.

BY NONE

Michaela J.
If you're an aspiring MUA or if you're just interested in makeup, this book is perfect for you! It gives you great tips and tricks about everything makeup and beauty related!
Angela T.
WOW! ... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. This is a timeless treasure. Books have always been scientific teachers and this one is the most comprehensive in its genra.
Morgan W.
Lewistown, MT
This book is awesome!! I got it for Christmas and I just love it!! :) I really love using this book and it helps with trying to perfect a smokey eye.
Brigette S.
Antioch
Favorite book for makeup resources. Even when you don't have any makeup experience it has everything in here. I would recommend this book.
Sabrina F.
London, ON
I love this book! Written by a true makeup OG and full of useful tips. It is a little outdated as it's an old book but I really believe this is a classic item that will stand the test of time. I recommend anyone getting this whether you're new to makeup or a pro. It makes a beautiful coffee table book and it's an extremely good price. I've got one myself and I've boughten countless others for gifts.
Making Facesoduct:making-faces] Beauty Book Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
I received this book about 20years ago. I was in high school and had very little, very inexpensive makeup. I loved this book and would spend hours in front of the mirror, trying looks.
The book is so easy to follow, excellent guidelines!!! I was able to adapt what little cosmetics I possessed and adapt and create what Aucoin intended. Brilliant!!
liana w.
montreal, QC
this is a fantastic book for beginners and pro artists alike. kevyn aucoin set the stage for so many looks that became trends. the layout is beautiful and easy to flip through. i remember borrowing this from the library multiple times so that i could look at all the beautiful faces and decipher their magic instructions
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗💗
Patricia L.
New Castle
It was my first makeup book in my collection. I bought it when I was 10 years old.... I totally recommend it because it's a total classic one!
Naiera A.
Cairo
Has all the info you need, it's perfect for a beginner and someone who's interested in beauty
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone tried recreating any looks from this book?