Making Faces uploaded by Angela T.Making Faces uploaded by Sabrina F.

BY NONE

Buy on Target*
Lyn B.
One of the best makeup books ever!!!! I read this book in high school back in the nineties and thought myself how to put makeup on. It's a great book for beginners and for people who want to experiment with different looks. Kevyn does tutorials on so many different women not just celebrities which there are a lot of and they are not overly complicated. It's still relevant for today and the transformations are amazing. Very inspirational and great for confidence building. This is a classic and a must have for your collection.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Kevin, how I miss you. I miss looking at any random issue of 90's Vogue and knowing that you either made up the cover models or that you were featured in an article inside.
This book should be given to any artist beginning in the field or to any young cosmetic wearer so that he or she can learn proper technique. It is lovely and timeless.
Kristen F.
Moline
I’ve owned this book since I was very young. This book give excellent descriptions of different makeup applications in the most classic ways. Its a must have for any beginning makeup artist and I would definitely suggest it to anyone who loves makeup.
K. L.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this book. Absolute go to from the best makeup artist. Kevyn Aucoin is a legend. Great tips tricks and makeup advise. Worth every penny. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in art, beauty, fashion and of course makeup.
Jeanette G.
This is a must have book for anyone who loves makeup. These looks are inspiring and the techniques are advanced! They give you instructions on how to achieve several looks. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone!
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
This was a goal coffee table piece. Im obsessed with it though. Its definitely made a few years ago. But nearly all the looks and tips are still completely relevant today. The book itself is also really big
Tobey D.
Highly recommend this book for any makeup
Artist- new or seasoned. This book is more than the usual coffee table books you see with makeup looks. Kevyn gives you detailed back ground regarding the look, products used and easy how to step by step application instruction. He transforms his subjects into completely different people using his amazing techniques . You have to see for yourself. One of my favorite makeup artist of all time, I have all of his books and love them.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Got this book over ten years ago. I'm honestly not sure if it has updated over the years but this book gives you a lot of helpful looks. It was affordable for how large the book is. I would only recommend it for someone really looking to learn new ways to do makeup that are more grown up.
Stunner P.
Anaheim, CA
Love this book it helped me express my knowledge of makeup to my students. It was very effective with teaching different ways to contour the face. Worth the money spent and I have had several people purchase after my recommendation
Christina O.
I purchased this book when I first got into makeup. Even though a lot of the techniques are outdated it gives you the basics when you get into makeup. This was a great purchase and I still use it to this very day.
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone tried recreating any looks from this book?