BY MAKEUPALLEY

• Never heard of this website, do they sell all brands of m...1 Answers
  • Never geard of this brand is it good ? Hows the pricing1 Answers
  • Never heard of the brand is it good and what do they sell ?1 Answers
MakeUpAlley
  • "If i'm going to buy a new beauty product I will go read about it on the website before making a final decision. " in 8 reviews
Null V.
They are politically-correct and will remove reviews when members critique ethnic products.

Also, they filter reviews so that members’ reviews aren’t seen by the whole community. I know this because I left several thoughtful, detailed, well-written reviews that have no votes whatsoever (up or down), but all the reviews during the timeframe I posted have dozens of votes. Just doesn’t add up.
Heather W.
I've been on Makeupalley.com since the dawn of the internet (well, almost). Just looking at my username on there indicates it's a decade. Now my daughter uses it as well. It's been invaluable over the years. You can really research a product, tons of genuine reviews and useful information. You can find the most highly voted of all time of every type of product (you can be sure it will be a gem, and often far from the most expensive) and even search by demographic. One of the all time greats, that never sold out, nor sold out their users.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I love this site. I came across it many years ago looking for beauty product reviews. I became an active member on the message boards, and it's honestly changed my life. I've never found a more knowledgeable community of women to discuss beauty related topics with. I've learned so much from the site. I visit the site almost daily.
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Cool idea, but I would rather come to influenster. However when comparing reviews I would choose this site/app too. It is beauty related so that is all it is used for. I think people tend to jump on the band wagon with their reviews however which is misleading and I don't want to purchase something if I can't trust the reviewers.
Fatima G.
Dallas, TX
I love this website. If I have a concern about a product I always go here to check out what others think about it! It's always a good place to go do some research! I would totally recommend it to others.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
I love this site. It is just everyday people giving their opinions and reviews on all types of makeup, skincare, and lifestyle topics and products. Great advice and good way to save some money on bunk items.
Jessica S.
I love this website when Im about to purchase new make up products. Its like my best friend, check out products I want to purchase. I make sure ever dollar I spend is worth it lol!
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
This is a great resource for makeup lovers. I read many, many reviews before I buy anything, and this is an easy place to check. I also enjoy the information on dupes.
Janet H.
Olney, MD
Makeupalley is a great site/app that people go on and review products. The reviews are honest opinions and not sponsored. I never buy ANY product without looking up reviews.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
Make up alley is a website with consumer reviews of various beauty products. The website is fairly clunky and frustrating to navigate ; for instance it's a lot harder than it should be to just search for the highest rated products in each category. You can also only search by number of reviews or highest rated but you can't combine the two to find the highest rated and most popular products. Still, I've found some really interesting products and techniques on makeup alley. It got me into cerave; oil cleansing and honey masks- not highly commercial or expensive products. I still don't get what the obsession with Starbucks napkins is though!
Savena S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Is there even another site to compare makeup alley to? I never seen one that contained even half of the information as makeup alley.
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
Ok I just heard of this. What is MakupAlley? Help.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
Is this website only good for product reviews? Can you buy anything?
Cassandra C.
anyone knows if they ship to malaysia?
Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
Can anyone give me information about why MakeupAlley is?