BY FLAWLESS FACE ART

Beauty Sponge Blender for Makeup Application Apply your makeup like a pro to get a perfect flawless skin you deserve! - Does your foundation leave streaks when using your fingers or other so-called 'beauty sponges'? - Is your present applicator working great yet irritating your skin? - Are you tired of your present sponges absorbing more of your beauty product? Then you need the Flawless Face Beauty Sponge Blender with it's innovative 'water drop' design! - Get streak-free, movie star effects, without paying A-list actor prices. - Sturdy, soft foam is latex-free and hypoallergenic, so it performs beautifully and is mild to your skin. - Superior design and construction means beauty product isn't misused, which saves you cash every month. Spend less money and get more out of your make-up / beauty sponge blender. Thanks to our Money Back Guarantee you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. We Cannot Guarantee this Special Pricing, So Be Sure to Click Buy Now! see more...

Makeup Sponge Blender for Makeup Application of Your Dream !
  • "I use my beauty blender everyday. Definitely works better than a foundation brush. Makes everything more blended doesn't leave streaks or creasing in the face. All of my friends use them for their makeup." in 18 reviews
Megan B.
Lenexa, KS
I love this so much! It works so well and blends better than any brush that I have! I will never use anything else ever again, I use this product every single day. It’s so easy to use and also pretty easy to clean so you can keep using it! Makeup Sponge Blender for Makeup Application of Your Dream !
Elvia C.
91754
I had this one and some how lost it. Love. I use to use it all the time till I lost it 😞. Affordable but even if it was expensive I’ll still buy. No it’s perfect. Yes I do recommend to others.
Betsy B.
A blending dream! By far my favorite way to get a natural, dewy look with a fairly full coverage without looking cakey or stripey (like what happens with brushes sometimes)

My little pro tip: wet the sponge before blending and dab face with the sponge to help the dewy look
ash V.
bakersfield
This beauty blender is great to use for Halloween make up it blends all the makeup you need for you took look cute or spooky you can purchase these at any drug store I bought mine from Walgreens and I promise you will love this product I used it to do my Halloween makeup look the original beautyblender® bodyblender™
Meredy C.
Marietta, GA
I got one of those sponges and I was afraid of that. Because I didn’t really know how to use it, and now after a while, I think it was a really good purchase. It makes the foundation looks better, and too fake. It seems like I don’t have makeup on it. It’s really amazing and I totally recommend
Dinah A.
San Diego
I love the sponge. Gets the job done perfectly. Before I use the sponge I wet it first & than I Dab around my face. Works great with the foundation. I recommend you wet the sponge before baking your face also. Try it and you’ll love it.
snow g.
I love this beauty blender because it is so soft and blends amazing . And I use it all the time to do my makeup .I love it so much . I recommend it for everyone even if you are a starter because it is so easy to use and blends your foundation amazing .
Jamie S.
Winchester
Very soft and doesn’t soak up all the product gives it a smooth skin-like finish. Easy cleaning and a great product overall that every makeup lover should get. They go from expensive to inexpressive:
Grace G.
Avondale
I liked this sponge because it helped me blend my makeup more! Very affordable and easy to work with. I found this sponge at Ulta and I wouldn't mind buying it again. This is a must have for new beginners!
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
i love this makeup beauty sponge. i use it every time i do my makeup. it doesn't give me cake face. i love the texture it is smooth. this sponge is pretty long lasting doesn't rip or tear easily like some of the other ones i have tried. i have a couple of these myself
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.
St John, NL
I've used these kind of sponges and they are fabulous but I'm getting a silicone one with my next So Susan Cosmetics subscription. There were no silicone ones listed here at all. They say the silcone one works great because they waste less makeup and clean easier. It will be a first for me. Anyone ever use one? If so, how was it?

Amazon