Makeup Solution ALICE 12 Count Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush Set with Leopard Spotted Pouch

BY MAKEUP SOLUTION

Samar A.
Very pretty brush set. The brushes don't shed I use this very often almost everytime I wear make up. Very affordable. They are worth the price because they are very good quality would buy them again
Graciele S.
West Sacramento, CA
I lovedddddd ittt.! When it arrived it did have a strong smell of glue to it. But after a few days of uses the brushes the smell ends up going away. The brushes were really soft and clean. They seem like a good investment for a beginner in makeup. I don't really know how to use all of the brushes yet but I'm still learning. They apply makeup really well and the leather case it came in is really protection and makes it easy to travel with the brushes. Not to mention that my product arrived on time. Another plus for me. This product was defininty worth it. 😍😍😍
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
Todas las mujeres necesitan varios set de brochas, no todas las marcas son buenas pero si sabes utilizarlas le sacas el uso a cualquier brocha no importa la marca o estilo.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Omg I Love These Brushes They Are So Cute And Work Great For Applying My Makeup,one if the best
Ers S.
hello My name is samira i can help you promote your products by reviewing  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best productif you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation

Cassandra V.
Grande Prairie
Beautiful brushes. I love how soft they are!! I bought them online ! They are so easy to clean. I would reccomend these to anyone. Would love to see more durable handles. They are great brushes.
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love these brushes . Mush have and are great additions to your makeup collection
Lydia B.
Is this something to spend your money on?
Iveliza B.
Es un productor bueno Sera sabe de el alquiler