MakeupNYX

Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte

¿ Que tal es en pieles grasa?
How does this work on dry skin?
Who else uses this setting spray and do you like it?
Start your review of Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte!
Allison H.
Goodrich, MI
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Allison H.
I have extremely oily skin and even after several hours into school or work I will notice the oil start shining brightly leaving me feel anxious that I need to blot the access oil away. Otherwise I don’t have time and my makeup becomes a slidey mess. I will agree that not all setting sprays are equal and you have to find one that fits great for your face and its issues. I decided to give NYX Matte finish setting spray a try after reading an Influenster article about setting sprays. Far as drugstore setting sprays I am very happy with it. I like to spray at least once before applying my foundation to increase the longevity and have it dry more matte. You hold the spray about 10” from your face and spray and lightly dab off any access product with tissue. I find that about 4/5 hours my face is starting to gleam a little bit, but that’s enough time for me to go in and touch up if I need too. I feel like it sprays pretty evenly over the face and has a fine mist. The scent is subtle, but pleasant and barely noticeable after initial spray. Although I did wish it would last longer, I feel it gets the job done and is a great setting spray for its price.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This spray is amazing to set my makeup with! It's a nice fine mist I can actually go ham on and don't feel like I'm over or underutilizing it. It really keeps my makeup in place without any cast or shine. It doesn't feel sticky at all and absorbs pretty fast. There's no heavy perfume-y fragrance which I totally appreciate for a drugstore spray. And the bottle is a perfect size, small and not too heavy, to carry in my purse. Overall, I absolutely love this and have already repurchased a backup.
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Jennifer N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really wanted to love this product. The reviews are great and the price point is so much better than my usual UD setting spray (de-slick is this oily gals holy grail). It provides a glowy finish that doesn’t disrupt makeup and dries to a nice matte. While the initial application is very nice - a fine mist with a light, pleasant scent, at the end of the day, it did very little to extend the wear of my makeup. This product may be better suited for someone not quite as oily.
Kellie S.
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Kellie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first (and only) setting spray that I've tried. My make-up seems to stay put, even if I skip the foundation and just use some bronzer and blush. Once I spray this on, my face looks more "baked" and complete. I'm not sure about the matte-ifing finish actually working as my forehead still tends to look shiny throughout the day.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Make Up
This setting spray is a good inexpensive option for everyday wear. It holds up decently well, although not as well as some more expensive brands, and it leaves your face feeling refreshed. Overall decent value for your money!
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to see what all the hype was about this setting spray. I have combo oily skin so this matte finishing spray stuck out to me. I love the urban decay spray but since they’ve changed the formula, I get too dewy with that now. I have tried the Milani setting spray and compared this to that. The Milani is more mattifying but only lasts a few hours. This one controls oil the whole day but doesn’t take away your glow like the Milani one. I like the mist of this, it’s very fine. The packaging is matte black which I thought was fitting. This one also has less fragrance than the Milani one. I’m glad I tried this and this is my new go to setting spray now. Glad it’s a drugstore item making it affordable.
Mandi C.
mount pleasant
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Mandi C.
This is my go to, I don’t like the urban decay all nighter, but this I feel actually works and keeps my makeup on place.
Ingrìd S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This setting spray is good for combination oily skin. This make up setting spray I love the matte finish and long lasting. My only complaint is I wish the could make a bigger version of this bottle. Is way to smaller. Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte
holly A.
Cambridge, OH
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by holly A.
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! What a really good products plus it's brands fabulous I recommend it I just don't have a chance to go get it as much as I have like two I wish I bought it would just fall from the sky or appear on my front doorstep
Millions H.
brooklyn
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Millions H.
Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Matte uploaded by Millions H.
I started using this about 4 months now and it works great. Great for a mat finish, it stays throughout the whole day. I use it when I go to work and it keeps my makeup perfect. I really like it.

2,393 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...