Makeup Revolution X Friends Tv Show 9 Eyeshadow Monica Limited Edition L1020

Makeup Revolution X Friends Tv Show 9 Eyeshadow Monica Limited Edition L1020

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution X Friends Tv Show 9 Eyeshadow Monica Limited Edition L1020!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
Makeup Revolution X Friends Tv Show 9 Eyeshadow Monica Limited Edition L1020 uploaded by sandra C.
I got this mirror for the fun of it and because I love friends best show love it 😍 so I had to get me at least the mirror
Troy, MI
Makeup Revolution X Friends Tv Show 9 Eyeshadow Monica Limited Edition L1020 uploaded by Mohanie B.
Love this Friends themed palette. I bought a few and gifted them for Christmas. The colors are very beautiful and soft. I kept the Monica palette for myself and i can see myself using it everyday! Highly recommend and it is super affordable.
Dartford, Kent
Makeup Revolution X Friends Tv Show 9 Eyeshadow Monica Limited Edition L1020 uploaded by Oliwia Z.
Monica's palette swatches like a dream but also applies amazingly on the eyes. It's super pigmented and I'm sure it will work great on all skin tones. Geller Cup, Frizzy and Obsessive are pressed pigments meaning that they might require a sticky base such as concealer or an eyeshadow base for its pigment to show up. Some pressed pigments can leave a stain but in many cases, it's not as bad, or at least I never had a problem with pressed pigments leaving stains on my eyes. Plus, any good makeup remover should help with removing any stains left by pressed pigments. Geller Cup has to be my favourite shade from the palette but all the mattes are truly super pigmented and easy to blend. Clean can do a great job as a highlight and Chef is a stunning gold shimmer!
Makeup Revolution X Friends Tv Show 9 Eyeshadow Monica Limited Edition L1020 uploaded by Chiara V.
🇺🇸 I was So excited about this friends x revolution series 3 products. I already had Rachel's palette, that is good, so I decided to purchase my favourite character's (Chandler) one. The pack is nice and the names are more on point than series 1 names, but the eyeshadow quality is so lame. The mattes are useless because they are no pigmented at all, while the shimmers are okay ('the box' is the more particular and 'cups' is the shiner). I suggest you to consider this palette just as a collection piece and not as a makeup product. 🇮🇹 Ero molto emozionata per i prodotti della terza serie di Friends x revolution. Possedevo già la Palette di Rachel, che è okay, quindi ho deciso di prendere anche quella del mio personaggio preferito (Chandler). Il pack è carino e i nomi sono più azzeccati di quelli delle palette presenti nella prima serie, ma la qualità degli ombretti è molto scarsa. I matte sono inutili perché non scrivono, mentre gli shimmer sono okay ('the box' è il più particolare mente 'cups' è il più luminoso). Consiglio di considerare questa palette più come un pezzo da collezione che come un prodotto makeup. Revolution

Looking for your answer?