BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Shannon P.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This drugstore highlight is amazing. It is so affordable and so very pigmented. I find myself reaching for this one over my becca champagne pop. It is definitely one of my favorite highlighters. I highly recommend it. I plan on repurchasing it and trying the different shades as well.
Diana T.
Dallas, TX
What can I say?!? Other than this highlighter is absolutely a great drugstore product that has great pigmentation, very easy to apply and blend without having a problem. I totally recommend this highlight!
Payton R.
La Mesa, CA
The only highlighter that I own to this day that I literally use every single time I apply makeup. No makeup look is complete with a little bit of glow! This one gives you the absolute best highlight ever!
Savanna H.
Auror
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I love this highlighter. The only thing I'm upset about is I dropped it on my carpet and it broke. It is very pigments and pretty cheap for the quality, I will repurchase and may even try different shades!
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
This is by far my favorite highlighter! Just the right amount of pigment and highly chromatic. A little goes a long way! Plus, for $6 you really can't go wrong. I'll definitely be buying this product again.
Anna C.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Golden Lights more...
My favorite highlighter ever! I bought last year and it still has so much in the compact and I use it almost everyday! So sparkly but so much glow! I call myself the glowbaby because of it! Love love love!
Edwidge L.
If you want a cheaper alternative this highlight is one of the many!!!! It's so bomb and the application is smooth and blendable! Your can really control it for either a subtle look or to make it intense!
Heather S.
Great pigment and totally affordable! Makeup Revolution is a great alternative to higher end brands, I haven't been disappointed. I am pretty pale right now and the pearl color is perfect for my skin tone.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Beautiful iridescent, multi-toned highlight for pale skin. The undertone changes depending on the angle, very metallic and very shimmery. Gorgeous highlight for a great price. Usually bogo 1/2 off at ulta.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Great for a drug store highlighter if you want to glow on a budget these are great! They are small and compact the packaging is a little cheap looking but again glowing on a budget! I would recommend this if that's what you're looking for!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.