BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
This was one of the first Makeup Revolution products I ever picked up because I was going through a highlighter phase and the color of the peach lights one was just gorgeous! And I will say that on the skin, it is incredibly pretty. I can get a great glow out of this highlighter without having to do much building up like I do with others I own.

However, the texture of this product in the pan is very hard. I can't just swipe or swirl my. Rush over the top to pick up product, I have to actually press the bristles of my brush against it to make sure I'm picking enough up. Great color payoff if I do that, but definitely not as smooth or creamy a consistency as other highlighters I own!
Riley B.
I've used this 5 times already and it's amazing! It's very long lasting when you put vasilline underneath and it creates a very bold bright highlight. it's very reflective and i would 100 percent recommend!
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Golden Lights more...
these are super pigmented and super cheap for the quality. The packaging feels very high end and I love the shade range. They are great for all skin types and it lasts all day! I would definitely buy again!
Logan ♥.
washougal
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlight Is very affordable and very blinding and blends into the skin very easily! I highly recommend this palletAnd it’s lasted me a very long time! If you don’t have this you need this in your life!
Bailee A.
Rio Rancho, NM
These highlights are amazing!! They last all day and are super pigmented. Mine was only 6.99 I believe which is great because I was on a search for drugstore highlight and couldn't find any that I liked.
Rachel S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
This is one of the best drug store highlighters. It creates a beautiful, subtle high light. Although the price is super affordable it does not last all day. I like using this over a liquid highlighter that way it stays all day. If you are under a budget I would definitely recommend this highlighter.
marissa s.
watertown , CT
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
honestly for a drugstore highlight that is super affordable it is really really good. long lasting and it give a radiant glow to the skin. i would recommend to people that are on a budget and would buy again
Angela R.
Martinsville, IN
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I absolutely love the color and the intense highlight I get from this product, but it doesn't last all day, or really stay where you put it. It's easy to apply and great for the price, but what would make it perfect is if it had lasting power.
Aden F.
Golden lights is so pretty! It's very pigmented and gorgeous on all skin tones. I will definitely purchase the other highlighters. Don't sleep on Makeup Revolution
Emma N.
Fairview Heights
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
It's a decent highlighter. It's very subtle. After a while it'll wear off but that's ok. Kind of brings out my acne but I don't have a ton so that's not an issue for me. It was $6 at Ulta so I'd probably buy it again, but only cause it cheap.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.