BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Lindsay H.
This product is very pigmented. The formula has a lot of glitter and shimmer to it. Compared to others it is not very subtle. So if you are looking for something that is bold and shimmering this is great. Product is also a great size for the price.
Natarkie P.
Awesome highlighter. I made sure I have a backup. This works great on my skin. Gives me that beaming glow I love. It’s not glitter just shiny. My makeup looks great after I use it. Stays on great all day. I would recommend to everyone to try this.
Emma S.
Longmont, CO
Good pigmentation and glow, but tends to wear off after a while. Shines very well underneath both natural and artificial light, looks great under camera. However, it can be hard to apply onto the skin sometimes.
Kayla H.
Camden on Gauley
Review for: Golden Lights more...
If you want a blinding highlight for a low price, this is it! I barely touch it in the pan and it shines! My only complaint is that it’s a little chalky and has a lot of fallout.
Trisha P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have tried a couple of these. Most of them have a white cast and shows very easy on medium/dark skin tones. I rather use the heart shaped box highlights from this line.
Laurie H.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Wow. When I first opened this up, I just stared at it, moving it back and forth to watch it glimmer as it caught the light. I love the way this looks on my cheekbones and brow bones. It blends really well, too. I’ve gotten compliments from many people!
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
My very first highlighter. Amazing for the price! Very pinky undertone. And can be very chalky but super long lasting and a HUGE pan. Very impressed by this highlighter. Will purchase again and I do recommend
Keysha H.
Conover, NC
Review for: Golden Lights more...
The color is pretty but I feel like the product is extremely chalky. This color has gold undertones. It is also super glittery in my opinion which I don't exactly love. I would recommend if you are on a budget. The pay off is great.
Mel M.
Iona, ID
I love how affordable Makeup Revolution products are and how amazingly good they are. They are so pigmented and smooth. I love using this highlighter with my eyeshadow as well.
Mary A.
These highlighters are totally under rated! I have all of them! I'm fair and I can pull them all off. Great pigment and comparable to high end highlighters. You cannot go wrong with these. They are a must try!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.