BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Lindsay H.
This product is very pigmented. The formula has a lot of glitter and shimmer to it. Compared to others it is not very subtle. So if you are looking for something that is bold and shimmering this is great. Product is also a great size for the price.
Natarkie P.
Awesome highlighter. I made sure I have a backup. This works great on my skin. Gives me that beaming glow I love. It’s not glitter just shiny. My makeup looks great after I use it. Stays on great all day. I would recommend to everyone to try this.
lina m.
I love this product omg!! This product is really long lasting it stays all day!! It really glows up your face and It really looks natural and it colour is a nice gold and I would definitely buy this product and I would highly recommend this product.
Valeria G.
Review for: Other more...
I own the holographic lights strobing lights from this brand and I'm so UN love with it I actually fill like I'm a unicorn when I wear it it is supeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr blinding love the color love the texture SÚPER creamy can't wait to buy the others
Zabdy R.
Porter, TX
I was skeptical to try these but I saw them used in a tutorial and the glow was amazing! Not powdery at all and so easy to blend. I don't have anything bad to say, it's really big so it will last you a while.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
This is a great highlighter for the price. I wish there were more colors for darker skin tones. The two tones are pretty light and work better for lighter skin tones. Its very pigmented and does need to be touched up throughout the day but I def recommend.
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlight is okay. I'm a light skin tone, and I feel like I can see this on my face. It's a beautiful color, champagne like and kind of pink, but there are better highlights from the drugstore in my opinion
Tania G.
Salida, CA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love makeup revolution highlighters they last long and they are very nice on the skin! I love this color especially it gives quite golden shimmery look and it does not have fall out at all! I would def buy again!
Lexus L.
Ada, OH
These are perfect for someone who wants a blinding highlight without breaking the bank! I used mine for about 6 months and it looked gorgeous. It’s super long lasting and very pigmented. Pair it on top of a cream highlight and you’re ready to blind!
Kayla H.
Camden on Gauley
Review for: Golden Lights more...
If you want a blinding highlight for a low price, this is it! I barely touch it in the pan and it shines! My only complaint is that it’s a little chalky and has a lot of fallout.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.