BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Karly M.
This is a very good highlighter. It's really pigmented. I think it can work for any skin type. The color is a gold color. One pro is that it is pigmented and I don't really think there's a con for it. I would definitely recommend it to others to use.
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
Love these highlighters! They do not show up glitterly on this face. The perfect highlight for an everyday look, whether you’re going for natural or simply want to blind people with your highlight. Highly recommend!
Michaela W.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: Golden Lights more...
It's not my favorite or brightest highlighter I own, but this product is very beautiful on the skin. I like to use it in my inner corner as well on some days when I want my eyes to pop. I will be buying this again.
Danielle M.
ayer ma
I love the colors this comes in and the formula is so smooth and finely milled. It doesn't look glittery and can be very subtle or can be built up to be blinding
anabella l.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Other more...
I really like this highlighter. A little goes a long way. It has kind of an odd smell but you can’t tell once it’s on your face. Blends down easily and lasts all day. The glitter isn’t chunky. Definitely recommend
RichLush J.
San Antonio , TX
Pure awesomeness! Pigmented, shimmery, and true to color! I love using this for my cheek and nose highlight, and it lasts throughout the day. I love the color selector, definitely a must have in your makeup collection!
Anastasia J.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is my favorite highlighter by far! THE GLOW IS REAL!! It's a very pigmented highlighter and it's amazing. It's right up there with the Becca highlighter in my opinion. It's extremely affordable as well. I got mine from Ulta for about $6 I think.
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Golden lights is my favorite one so far. Soft and shimmery. Takes a light hand to make this look good or else it accentuates texture pretty badly and can look very dry. It's a good alternative to expensive brands.
Kira S.
Aurora, IL
This product gives a good glow, not exactly blinding, more on the sheer side. With buildup, you could see the champagne undertones but it didn't last a significant amount of time. Also, there was A LOT of fallout.
Mikayla D.
I wasn't a huge fan of this. It's very powdery and I find that the shade range isn't as flattering on fair skinned people. If you have more of a tan to dark complexion than this would probably work amazing for you.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.