BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Best drug store highleter hands down. Isn't powdery and glittery but more of a very pigmented duo chrome shine that lasts long and feels almost creamy since it sticks and doesn't disperse. Lasts a long time $6 for 2 years of uses.
Marissa D.
I tend to buy more high end products but this is an exception. It has amazing pigment and a great price. It is right up their with the high end highlighters i have used if not better.
Angela K.
I purchased the more pink toned one & at first I really didn't like it -- it was hard to get good pay off and looked chunky on the skin. But once you rub off the top layer it works a ton better.
Stephanie O.
My goodness, this has to be the best powder highlighter it is insanely pigmented and it makes me glow for days! The peach one and the lighter one are the ones I've tried and I absolutely love them!! They are super affordable as well!
Kaycie S.
El Cajon, CA
I love this highlighter I never heard of this brand until my friend got me this and it's in of my faves very pigmented easy to apply I add a lil setting spray and it makes it pop even more! And yes I would recommend this to everyone
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Love this highlighter !! I picked it up randomly the other day at ulta because it was raved . And I don't regret it, it's stunning and it lasts for quite sometimes ! I would definitely like to try other shades out !!
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I've gotten so many compliments about my highlight using this product! Amazing quality, super affordable (under $5 at Ulta) and great for sensitive skin. I was very impressed when I first used this. Definitely buying again
Madison R.
Concord, VA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This was one of my favorites!! I used it all and then the pan broke so I stopped using it but now I may have to go buy another one!! The shine is beautiful with this highlighter! If you want a bold in your face kind of glow this is for you!
Karly M.
This is a very good highlighter. It's really pigmented. I think it can work for any skin type. The color is a gold color. One pro is that it is pigmented and I don't really think there's a con for it. I would definitely recommend it to others to use.
Mary E.
James Creek, PA
Love love love this! I use this daily, and it's the best highlighter that I have ever used. It goes on so easily, blends easily, and stays on all day. Perfection. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.