BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Andrea M.
Riverview , FL
This is a pretty good highlighter for the price! Its my first highlighter and it's working pretty well. My makeup artist friend complimented me on it! I use the champagne colored one which goes along nicely with my blonde hair and pale skin. I would recommend it!
leah a.
Alexandria, KY
i use this highlighter every time i wear makeup. it gives your face a natural, healthy looking glow. there is a selection of colors to choose from, but i have use the pearl undertone one. i would buy it again in a heartbeat
Jasmine Z.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Saw this at ulta and was intrigued. It looked to pretty and buttery but it was actually pretty powdery and chalky on my skin. Also the shade didn’t flatter my skin. If you’re into two-tones highlights you would enjoy this.
Emma M.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is a great glow for the cheek bones and for the nose! It has a very nice shimmery finish. It has a bit of a champagne undertone which looks really nice on the skin. I would be open to getting this in the other colors!
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
I quite like this highlighter given that it's a drugstore product. It's pigmented and goes on smooth. It definitely gives a good flashy highlight and I even heard that khloe kardashian uses it! For such a good price, this product is a no brainer to pick up!
Brittany W.
Winfield, IL
There wasn't enough payoff from this highlighter. I heard about scraping off the top layer for a better effect. It worked, however, I HAVE to spray my brush after dipping it in the product and applying. It is a decent drugstore highlighter, but not my favorite.
Tayler F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
My friend bought this and she didn't like it so she asked if I wanted to try it out. It's difficult to explain. Pros- it gives off a beautiful highlight. Cons- it gives off this yellow tint to it. I have fair skin so it just looks really bad. I wouldn't buy it.
Millie B.
London
The price of these is incredible considering the quality of this product! One of my staples and a lot better than any of the high end highlighters I've used. Amazing!
Marissa D.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlighter is about average. It does give you a gentle glow but nothing blinding. It has a light champagne undertone which looks nice on any skin tone. It’s pretty long-lasting, but a little too powdery for my liking.
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Got this in a mystery bag for purchasing $35 or more in product. However I do not like this. It’s good for matte look but it has no shimmer and I like my shimmer. I swatched it and it barely showed I was a bit disappointed
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.