BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Carol Ann R.
El Cajon, CA
My absolute favorite highlight. I constantly get compliments with this product. The powder is silky smooth, applies easily, and the color stays on all day. I recommend this one to everybody. Better than more expensive brands.
Shaylah C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Got this product at ulta, thought I would give this brand a try because I've never seem it before. Great product for the price! Very pigmented and love the shade. Would definitely buy again.
Anna M.
I didn't expect this! Very good highlighters! I have a few of them and they're very beautiful. Of the ones I've used they all seem to have the same amount of pigment. I would recommend these especially if you're on a budget!
Daisie S.
Southwick, England
This highlighter produces such a beautiful glow!
The hint of sheer gold makes this highlighter a lot different to ones Ive previously used.
Lasts all day and will definitely be buying again.
Sarah B.
Austin
This stuff is so blinding and pigmented! I always get compliments from different coworkers every time I wear it! My manager even asked what it was to wear on her wedding, and she did! Even thanked me because it was so cheap!
Lily M.
Eastham, MA
Review for: Rose Gold Lights, Peach Lights more...
These are extremely sensitive to being dropped even at the latest distance they didn’t last very long they just were extremely worth the price and I want to go out of my way to stop using my Aurora pallet to use this product
Sandra V.
Plainview, TX
SERIOUSLY THE BOMB.COM for 7 bucks!
It's so pretty and, just glides on perfectly to my skin while lasting all day. I have combo skin and it works fine. I've recommended to everyone I know. I enjoy it so much!
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
Very blinding highlight. If you want to shine to the gods, this is a highlight for you. Very beautiful. Works best with fair/ medium skin tones and it doesn't look choppy. Definitely a must have if you're ordering from them.
Heather H.
I love these highlighters! As with all Makeup Revolution products, these highlighters are inexpensive and high quality. I love that you can now buy this brand at Ulta!
Brooke D.
Painted Post, NY
Best drugstore highlighter ever! It's so pigmented and blends beautifully! It lasts all day long and looks so good! I glow all day long! If you love intense highlights this one is the one for you! And for such a great price!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.