BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Grace D.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this highlighter!! It has a great shimmer and pigment and is so unbelievably affordable. I was worried about the quality because of the price but I was amazed. It goes on easy and gives a great pop. Definitely would buy again!
Pauline K.
This product is soooo high end I would recommend it to everyone. It is affortable and it stays on all day. It is so highly pigmented that you don't need a lot of it which means you will have it for a very long Periode of time.
Alondra L.
Modesto, CA
One of the best highlighters I've tried, easy to apply, smooth application. I have combination skin so definitely for combination skin. Also very pigmented! Definitely recommend this product!
Kristina G.
Rock Hill, SC
Depending on which shade you get makes a difference in the pigmentation. The lightest shade is super pigmented and strong on the skin but the peach color (my preferred shade) is a lot more subtle and requires a little more digging and layering to get a nice glow.
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
I have a few and it's very hit and miss with these. Some are super pigmented with so much color and some are just like sheer powder. The pigmented ones are easy to blend and do last all day. I'd recommend you try more than one if you have one of the less pigmented ones
ANDI. W.
endicott, NY
Review for: Golden Lights more...
this highlight is definitely for the people who want a more natural highlight, it’s definitely not a wow factor or a blinding highlight at all(which is what i LOVE) and this was just meh for me, wont be reaching for it again tbh
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
Very blinding highlight. If you want to shine to the gods, this is a highlight for you. Very beautiful. Works best with fair/ medium skin tones and it doesn't look choppy. Definitely a must have if you're ordering from them.
Anna M.
I didn't expect this! Very good highlighters! I have a few of them and they're very beautiful. Of the ones I've used they all seem to have the same amount of pigment. I would recommend these especially if you're on a budget!
Sandra V.
Plainview, TX
SERIOUSLY THE BOMB.COM for 7 bucks!
It's so pretty and, just glides on perfectly to my skin while lasting all day. I have combo skin and it works fine. I've recommended to everyone I know. I enjoy it so much!
Carol Ann R.
El Cajon, CA
My absolute favorite highlight. I constantly get compliments with this product. The powder is silky smooth, applies easily, and the color stays on all day. I recommend this one to everybody. Better than more expensive brands.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.