BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
I adore Makeup Revolution and their highlighter is one of the best. I like highlighter with a more champagne undertone and this one is perfect. It's also easy to build up so it doesn't matter if you like a lot of highlighter or a little.
Libby A.
Newnan , GA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For a drugstore highlighter, this things does it all, you can wear a little but for those natural days or you can layer for a glamour day. It's best for all skin types. I highly recommend this to everyone who wants a highlighter.
Veronica C.
This is a really nice highlighter! It applies nicely and leaves a high shine glow. It is highly pigmented and has a beautiful design! I love the tone of it. So pretty. I would 100% buy it again.
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the pigmentation of the highlighter and the colors that it has. It made me breakout in very small bumps along my cheeks so I stopped using it, but I have sensitive skin so I expected that to happen
Sofia B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love this highlighter for my inner corner of the eye! It really opens it up and gives a bright shimmer. Or I'll add it on top of another highlight. It's so pigmented. I've only tried one shade but I would love to try the others!
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I do enjoy this highlight. Depending on if I tan it could look a little ashy. It last most of the day on has a pale pink tone. It a medium amount of pigment but is very build-able. Yes I would buy again but in a more golden tone
Kristina G.
Rock Hill, SC
Depending on which shade you get makes a difference in the pigmentation. The lightest shade is super pigmented and strong on the skin but the peach color (my preferred shade) is a lot more subtle and requires a little more digging and layering to get a nice glow.
Madeline F.
Enfield
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I love how pigmented this highlighter is and I can’t wait to buy more shades. The price is great and the quality really outdoes the price. It has a smooth application and can be used as an everyday highlight or can be built up
Grace D.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this highlighter!! It has a great shimmer and pigment and is so unbelievably affordable. I was worried about the quality because of the price but I was amazed. It goes on easy and gives a great pop. Definitely would buy again!
Ehrin A.
Fruita, CO
I love this highlighter alot actually!! its so pigmented even when you wet your brush with setting spray it really highlights then! Down side of the product if you use a little to much it can look cracky and flake off but other than that beautiful and super affordable!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.