BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
TreaVahn H.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Golden Lights, Rose Gold Lights more...
I love these highlights, especially when I mix peach lights with other gold toned highlighter. I wear it on it's on as well and use it as a blush toper. These are so pigmented and affordable. I love them and I've just purchased more!
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Such a great highlight for the price!!!!! Totally blendable, great pigmentation, catches light really nice. Not too subtle but not too blinding. The perfect medium. I use it on all highlight areas and it doesn’t look overdone at all.
Sofia B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love this highlighter for my inner corner of the eye! It really opens it up and gives a bright shimmer. Or I'll add it on top of another highlight. It's so pigmented. I've only tried one shade but I would love to try the others!
Daelly N.
I LOVE this highlighter. It is absolutely stunning. It's beautiful applied dry, but is absolutely insane and metallic when you apply it with a wet brush. It is so incredibly affordable and worth way more than what you pay for it.
Veronica C.
This is a really nice highlighter! It applies nicely and leaves a high shine glow. It is highly pigmented and has a beautiful design! I love the tone of it. So pretty. I would 100% buy it again.
Katie H.
Alliance
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlight is no doubt stunning, but it feels and applies a bit more chalky than most people would like. The gold shift is breathtaking and it is a fantastic inner corner highlight to really pull together that eyeshadow look.
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
Most amazing highlighter ever! Has such a nice pigment to it and a lot of product. One swipe makes you glow to the gods. Makeup revolution also has such a decent price tag, very affordable. I love this product and highly recommend it.
Kylie
This is a highly pigmented highlighter! I use this almost everyday and it leaves my face looking flawless. It is perfect for everyday wear. It is well worth the price and I would recommend this to someone who wants a beautiful highlight!
Dulce N.
Earlimart, CA
Love this highlighter! I have peach lights and its one of my favorites! Its subtle but very pigmented and goes on effortlessly! I also haven't had a problem with fall out & some high end highlighters do. Its really worth the $6 !
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
I adore Makeup Revolution and their highlighter is one of the best. I like highlighter with a more champagne undertone and this one is perfect. It's also easy to build up so it doesn't matter if you like a lot of highlighter or a little.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.