BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Natasha A.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Best drugstore highlight in the market. Very pigmented looks amazing on many skin tones and doesn't bring out texture. I have dry skin and this didn't bring out my dry patches. Would recommend to anyone wanting a highlight under 10$.
Harley S.
If you are really into a soft glow, this is for you. I wear this one from day to day when I just need a little extra glow for class. It kind of wears through the day so watch out for that. Maybe putting it in your purse to touch up
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This highlighter is seriously so beautiful. It's blinding, and if you use a little setting spray on your brush, it's even more so. Peach lights has a beautiful pinky glow. It's looks great on my skin tone and it's super affordable!!
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
First and only highlighter I ever used. It's awfully glittery, are they all like that? It applies smoothly but the payoff seems low unless you really pack it on, and even then it's just a glitter bomb. I wouldn't buy this one again.
Kaitlyn W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! I have three colors! They are gorgeous! You can't get anything better for the price! They build wonderfully and blend so great!!!! They are perfect for daily wear and would definitely recommend to everyone!
Brittany F.
Linden, AL
These highlighters are so so good! Super affordable! They are very pigmented and blend so well. They last for a very long time! You get the high end highlighter for a drug store price! I highly recommend Makeup Revolution anything!
natalie j.
AMAZING!! I absolutely love this highlighter and wear it almost every single day. It has a pretty pink undertone so it looks more natural. Super easy to apply and looks even better when applied with a wet brush. Definitely recommend!
Gabby G.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I like this highlighter a lot especially for the price and how much product you get. I will say you have to be careful, for me, a little goes along way. I like the color pay off, it pretty good. It does have a lot of fallout though.
Lindsay H.
Las vegas, NV
So pigmented!! It is a great drugstore brand and such a color pay off. It is long lasting, great price for what you great. I think it compares with quality brands. I highly recommend this brand to others.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
i bought this on sale i thought it was too powdery . not that long lasting and it highlighted my dry areas which happen to be right at the top of my cheek where highlighter belongs so i wasnt a huge fan, it might be better in a different season when my skin isnt so dry
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.