BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Elisa O.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
I had such high hopes for these. They’re not bad, but they definitely aren’t as WOW as they look in the packaging, I feel as if the pigmentation isn’t that great. I’d rather buy the wet n wild highlighters as they are cheaper with a much better glow
Carrie K.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I really like this product and what it does. My only issue with it is that it's very subtle, which is usually what I'm going for, but sometimes I wish I could do a more dramatic look with it. I use it as part of my everyday makeup routine. I would still recommend this product!
Anna O.
I like this highlighter, but not quite as pigmented as you would think. I think the pearl one is the best, but for a cheaper highlighter, it's not bad. I find myself having to use a lot more of it to really get a good highlight if I'm doing full face, but for everyday, yes I would buy again.
Valerie M.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For the price, these are nice little highlighters. They are not quite as easy to transfer as other highlighters (Sorry, I'm still an ABH girl) but they do a decent job if you use a few swipes. Using your finger works much better than a brush too.
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
These are some of my favorite highlighters in my collection. The packaging isn't terribly cheap and the patterns on the highlighters are so beautiful. As for the highlighters, they're creamy and easy to apply and THEY SHINE. Love these so much.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Yaaaas yall this and my becca highlighter is my favorite! I use golden lights for a bright highlight and up close has a weird hue. Like jeffree star said "alien hue". Plus its cheap and comes with alot of product
Julianne R.
I absolutely love this highlighter! It's pretty cheap but a great product. It's pigmented but not chalky or glittery! It's give you a nice glow while easy to blend. I would recommend EVERYONE to grab this highlighter for $6! I found mine at Ulta.
savannah q.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Okay so this is honestly my fav highlight like all of my friends and my girlfriend’s friends ask “what’s your highlight?! it’s poppin hunny” AND IM LIKE OMG THANK YOU GIRL!!!! It’s like $6 so it’s hella cheap for what you’re getting i’m in love.
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I loved this highlighter when I got it. It was more on the expensive side but i'd have to say it was worth it. These  baked highlighters are so pigmented and shimmery but not to cakey. Not my absolute favorite highlight but it's still really pretty
Jordyn D.
Waretown
My favorite highlight. For $6 you are getting the absolute best highlight out there, in my opinion. I have had the Radiant Lights and Golden Lights. They're extremely easy to apply because they are so pigmented. I definitely recommend to others.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.