BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
I was hoping for more with this highlighter. It is dry and hard feeling in pan. I feel like I really have to dig my brush in to get product on to the bristles. And I have to use a setting spray if I really want the highlight to pop with this product.
Lizbeth R.
Battle Ground, WA
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters These highlighters have great pigmentation, they really give you a nice glow, without having to spray your brush with setting spray! Totally recommend, they are very affordable and easy to build up.
Alexie J.
Levittown, NY
I like a strong highlight and this did not cut it. It was very faint and I couldn't get any product on my brush. When I did manager to, it didn't apply to my face well and I wasn't impressed. I would recommend this unless you barely want a highlight.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Very good product, so pigmented, easy to apply,gives delicate glow to my fair skin, but you can build it easily to get intensive glow. Love to us it for my every dat to go looks. Will recommend
Amanda A.
Cleveland, OH
I have always had difficulty finding the right highlighter, seeing that I have pink and red undertones. But this highlighter wasn't so heavy on the pinks which made it a lot easier to wear. Instead of everyone thinking that I am always blushing.
Elisa O.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
I had such high hopes for these. They’re not bad, but they definitely aren’t as WOW as they look in the packaging, I feel as if the pigmentation isn’t that great. I’d rather buy the wet n wild highlighters as they are cheaper with a much better glow
Hailey B.
Clovis , CA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlight truly is a good one. It's beautiful and you get great pay off. These highlighters do seem to get chunky though so a few swipes and you're good. This one, golden lights, may look bright white but it's got a very reflective gold payoff so if you're pale like me, go light handed !
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
Ohhhh myyyy goodddd!!!! These highlights are so good! Make sure you get this specific kind some of their other highlights are a little chalky. I have 2 shades and they are both fantastic! Super bright, so if you're looking for subtle this probably is not for you. Affordable great highlights 👍
Hailey W.
Hesperia, CA
I have this highlighter in the pink shade and I love it. It's pigmented enough that you can see the pink but not so much that you have a shiny pink stripe on your cheek, which is perfect for me. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive highlighter that works well.
Arynn H.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is definitely average. It is not the most blinding and the Overspray has to be removed before the highlight actually becomes usable. The color is nice and it applies decently but there are other highlighters that work much better.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.