BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
If I could give this product 10 stars, I would! It's amazing! I have tried many highlighters out before, but this one is by far my favorite. It's subtle but still makes a good appearance on your face. It is the perfect amount of highlight to your face without being too overwhelming. Love this!
Amberly S.
Decent highlighters. Radiant Lights in a really pretty shade. Hope they expand the line to include more shades. Gave away golden lights as it was too yellow/looked green on my skintone.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
Review for: Matte Lights, Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Rose Gold Lights, Peach Lights more...
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Mikkell M.
West Haven
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This product is good for an affordable option. You do have to pick up quite a bit on your brush for the color to pay off, but overall it’s good. I have the peach lights and it looks a little pink. I attached a swatch for reference!
Alicia R.
These highlighters are extremely pigmented when you swatch it. However when you go to apply them, they're not that pigmented. You do have to build up a little bit of glow for this to really come through, but once it does its a gorgeous finish. It's a relatively cheap highlighter for anyone
Lizbeth R.
Battle Ground, WA
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters These highlighters have great pigmentation, they really give you a nice glow, without having to spray your brush with setting spray! Totally recommend, they are very affordable and easy to build up.
Ivone D.
Aurora, CO
This are amazing 😍 they're so pigmented. They feel lightweight in the skin. I definitely recommend this to try . They are worth the price. Are well lasting highlighters. And I will be buying more.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter gives me life! Haha! It's so beautiful and very intense! (I am actually wearing it right now!) it is inexpensive and very blendable. I purchased mine at Ulta. The only issue is that the lettering on the packaging came off very easily.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Very good product, so pigmented, easy to apply,gives delicate glow to my fair skin, but you can build it easily to get intensive glow. Love to us it for my every dat to go looks. Will recommend
Alexie J.
Levittown, NY
I like a strong highlight and this did not cut it. It was very faint and I couldn't get any product on my brush. When I did manager to, it didn't apply to my face well and I wasn't impressed. I would recommend this unless you barely want a highlight.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.