BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
This highlighters perfect for beginners or young people whose skin doesn't have alot of texture. I felt like it drew attention to pores and grabbed on any dry texture on the skin. I really wouldn't suggest this particular highlighter on dry winter skin.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
This is my first highlighting product I love how pretty it is not too much just enough for my skin tone I'm fair skin tone. For all you ladies that want a perfect highlighter for fair skin this is it Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Jazzy R.
Berryville, VA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
So I found this because I was looking for a decent highlighter on a low budget! Absolutely love it! This one has a champagne undertone and pigmented. It’s worth the try and I would recommend it to all my friends!
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
Omg! This is such a great affordable highlighter! The colors are beautiful, and the pigmentation of it is so beautiful, and really metallic! You will sure be seen with this highlight!
Iseul M.
Super affordable! The highlighter isn't glittery, applied very smoothly with a fan brush. I was able to blend it with no problem! I was pleasantly surprised by how buttery it is, and how I was able to build it up. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kenie F.
St Louis Park, MN
This highlighter was the first highlighter I ever purchased and I definitely recommend it. It's incredibly inexpensive for how much product you get and you can really build up the pigment to get a blinding glow or keep it light for a subtle glow.
Cameron B.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
I love highlighters so when I saw all the rave about this one I had to try it. Well let me tell you this was awful like it looks like white powder when you put it on your skin. I gave it a 2/4 though because it works good as white powder on my eyelids...
LJ P.
This is a very good product. It gives a good amount of shine without being too crazy and you can build it up. It lasts really well and is very inexpensive. This is the highlighter I use almost every time I wear makeup and I would definitely buy it again.
Hannah M.
Lakeside, CA
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
I love these. I bought one and I was hooked they are $6 at my Ulta and after I bought one and tried it I immediately went and bought them all. They are so good they are creamy and ultra pigmented. They are a little powdery but nothing bad I totally recommend these if you like a dramatic highlight.
Alicia R.
These highlighters are extremely pigmented when you swatch it. However when you go to apply them, they're not that pigmented. You do have to build up a little bit of glow for this to really come through, but once it does its a gorgeous finish. It's a relatively cheap highlighter for anyone
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.