BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Hayley W.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlight is my all time favorite for the cost! This highlighter shines for days and is extremely pigmented! My only inside is that it seems to wear off if you don't prime and set your makeup. However it is a beautiful champagne color and looks beautiful in pale skin!
Goda Ž.
Anykščiai
This product changed my makeup game. Its so pigmented and gives nice glow to the face, you also can use it wet for more intensity. Its super easy to apply and stays all day. I think it's really great for pale skin because it's not too dark. I would absolutely buy it again!!
Liv L.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I was so excited to try these out when they first came to Ulta, and I was not disappointed. Packaging could be a little more sturdy, though. The top of mine broke off after a few weeks. But overall, one of my favorite drugstore highlighters, and one I recommend to everyone.
Jessica C.
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
It's so textured. It doesn't last. The case is cheap however you get a lot of product. I wouldn't recommend. It's not very pigmented. It's just not a good go to in my book. I wouldn't buy it again.
Katarina Q.
I like this highlighter but it's a little too glittery for my liking. If you like more glittery highlights this is a lighter version of that. But it's a really pretty highlight for a GREAT price!
Hailey G.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is my all time FAVORITE highlighter. It's so beautiful on the skin and just blends perfectly. I know so many people who use this and absolutely love it. If you're looking for a perfect highlighter for any look, this is the perfect one. It's definitely worth the money!
Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
I love this highlighter!!! I use it everyday. It provides a more of a pale pink or pearl undertone. It is long lasting throughout the day. It is pigmented. I will defiantly be buying again. I highly recommend this product !!
Kara K.
I bought this the other day and it broke already. It's a shimmery finish and I was so excited but I say that the entire highlighter is lose in the container I was so upset. I would not recommend. Cheap product, not pigmented.
Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! It is my MUST HAVE! I suck at makeup, but I get complimented on my highlight when I use this every single time! It’s so beautiful, so glowy and sooo worth the price! I’ve spent way more money on highlight and this is still my favorite!
Brittany
Seattle
I really like this highlighter! It applies thinly for a more subtle look, so you don't have to worry about applying too much. It would also be a great tester for someone who is trying to decide if highlighter is right for them. I like that it leaves small sparkles behind to really catch the light.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.