BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Netty S.
Joppa, AL
So I was going on my bachelorette trip last October and REALLY wanted to be a glowy goddess however since it was for vacation I didn't want to take my champagne pop with me so I went out and purchased This! Seriously one of the best reasonably priced highlighters I've ever tried! I even went back and bought the gold one too!
julia d.
winter garden
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
These highlights are so amazing and super affordable!! I have a fair complexion and both shades that I have blend right into the skin. Golden Lights has a beautiful white gold shine and Peach Lights has a pink sheen to it. I love both shades so much, especially for the price!
Nicole C.
Boca Raton
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I like this shade of this product, but feel like there is not enough range overall. It is a little powdery but not that much so it still blends out nicely. However, I do not like many of the other highlighters by makeup revolution. Some are just too cakey and do not look good
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Best highlighter I have tried hands down! Goes on Beautifully and feels amazing on the skin. My favorite is golden lights. The others aren't as pigmented. Long lasting and I would definitely buy them again!
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
It's ok. Just ok. It is pretty powdery and you have to work with it, which is not my ideal. I feel that it is pigmented and swatches beautifully but there are many others on the market that are better. The low price tag on this earns it stars. For a drugstore price, it is good.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I love this highlighter! It's pigmented, but not unbearably so. It's buildable so you can go for a subtle highlight or go for extreme. I have peach lights and radiant lights. Peach lights is definitely my favorite. The price is fantastic! Perfect if you're just starting to use highlighters.
Kayla C.
I think I have the shade "peach lights" it was highly raved about on YouTube. It's not very pigmented so you do have to build it up. Other than that it is very pretty, and cheap. I would recommend this if you're on a budget like me!
Jennifer S.
I had been eyeing this highlighter for the longest time, and I finally purchased Peach Lights with my Ulta beauty haul last week. For the last couple of months I've used City Color's Intense Exposure highlighter (which is awesome) but it was nice to finally change it up and try something new. And I think this Makeup Revolution highlighter is my new favorite! I got a compliment from a coworker literally the first time I wore it. I have fair skin and the other two shades looked a little too gold and pink toned for me, but Peach Lights is absolutely perfect. It's really pigmented and blends nicely, and even though it's a powder it doesn't end up looking chalky or powdery on the skin. And it lasts all day; at the end of the day I still had a strong glow. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for an affordable yet good quality highlighter.
Molly L.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
LOVE THIS! Beautiful pearly lavender shade, swatches nicely. Shimmery finish, looks so beautiful in the light. Applies very smooth and soft. Not too shiny, and lasts quite a while. Only $5 and would definitely buy again! Love the shade options for the vivid baked highlighters!
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
I purchased the golden lights highlighter and WOW is it pigmented. I'm not a fan of the color with my skin tone but I don't have anything against the actual product it is amazing. I will be purchasing the radiant lights color next and hopefully that one works better for me.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.