BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Alex Nicole G.
These highlights are fabulous for the price, and quality amazing! They have been raved about for a good reason! I have just about every color! Highlight junkie must! Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
I love this Highlighter have all three shades and they are very pigmented I have combination skin and it works well with me... definitely little goes a long way would recommend it and is very affordable
sarah k.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
It’s a really icy highlight. It still has gold but looks icy in some lights. Pigmented af but it is very powdery and not as easy to blend. It can leave a streak on your face if you don’t blend it out.
Lynnese L.
Bronx, NY
By far one of the best hidden gems there is and completely inexpensive; incredibly pigmented and long lasting. In addition, I think it'll work with any foundation and of skin color. Def. a must have
Molly L.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
LOVE THIS! Beautiful pearly lavender shade, swatches nicely. Shimmery finish, looks so beautiful in the light. Applies very smooth and soft. Not too shiny, and lasts quite a while. Only $5 and would definitely buy again! Love the shade options for the vivid baked highlighters!
Alejandra L.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I was really surprised by how well this product works. It's very shimmery and reflective. It's buildable, so if you want a natural glow or blind people with your cheekbones, you can go either way. The only place I've seen it sold in stores is in Ulta and it's very affordable.
Netty S.
Joppa, AL
So I was going on my bachelorette trip last October and REALLY wanted to be a glowy goddess however since it was for vacation I didn't want to take my champagne pop with me so I went out and purchased This! Seriously one of the best reasonably priced highlighters I've ever tried! I even went back and bought the gold one too!
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
It's ok. Just ok. It is pretty powdery and you have to work with it, which is not my ideal. I feel that it is pigmented and swatches beautifully but there are many others on the market that are better. The low price tag on this earns it stars. For a drugstore price, it is good.
Kayla C.
I think I have the shade "peach lights" it was highly raved about on YouTube. It's not very pigmented so you do have to build it up. Other than that it is very pretty, and cheap. I would recommend this if you're on a budget like me!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I love this highlighter! It's pigmented, but not unbearably so. It's buildable so you can go for a subtle highlight or go for extreme. I have peach lights and radiant lights. Peach lights is definitely my favorite. The price is fantastic! Perfect if you're just starting to use highlighters.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.